CaptBuddy
CaptBuddy New Reader
1/12/16 6:32 a.m.

SOLD

have 2 tickets for the Grassroots Motorsports Experience for the upcoming Daytona 24.

My wife and I did this in past years, and I must say, it is the best publicly available ticket package.

The GRM tickets include: full 4 days' ticket and access, Thurs. through Sunday; secure, enclosed, paved parking area; dedicated porta-potties in the secured area; huge hospitality tent with free coffee and pastries for breakfast, a cash bar, and a sitdown dinner on Saturday night (located along Lake Lloyd, near infield viewing areas); closed circuit TV in tent; guest speakers; product demonstrations and give-away; organized paddock tour, with some behind -the-scenes access; garage and fan-zone access; pre-race access to grid and front straight ceremonies; access to all grandstands.

The car pass and parking is for one vehicle (no RVs), so I'm selling the whole thing as a 2 ticket package. Does not include accommodations, although area discounts are available to ticket holders.

I just want to recover my cost and cost of sale and postage. Please reply here or send me a email (captainbuddy-at-gmail.com) if you have any questions or are interested in the tickets. Thanks, MCG

Mattastick
Mattastick New Reader
1/12/16 7:41 a.m.

Emailed.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
yF624OSkqtv8szhuZgawabEIYPpRDWMwfqD2hGU6lsjzqZBbu6YVymdGQTFiYfX3