captain_napalm
captain_napalm Reader
2/2/10 10:32 p.m.

Not mine

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91793

Name: Nate Ramirez Location: Wilmington, DE 198002 Contact Info: datdudenate@msn.com

Year: 1985 Make: Toyota Model: Corolla SR5 Color: Yellow Mileage: 197k Transmission: Automatic

Price: $700 Obo

Description: Basically this is testing waters I am looking another 240sx so I am considering selling or trading my corolla to do so. Mechanically the car is firm 197k but runs like a champ has not given me a problem besides the heater core is messed up so no but its fixable just need the time. Cosmetically the exterior is beautiful especially for being a 85 it has like no rust! at all don't believe come see for yourself if you do find a spot it, it'll probably be just a spec. It also has the baby supra wheels which ae86(85) owners are usually looking for. The worst part about the car is the interior it has been riced out by the previous owner(the exterior suffers from this slightly ugly spoiler and yellow wipers a major wtf lol) and missing some interior pieces but besides that the car is beauty. I don't have an exact amount I'm looking for but do have a goal amount so just shoot me an offer sounds good its yours.

Duke
Duke SuperDork
2/3/10 5:46 a.m.

I'm pretty local to this car so I could probably drop by to see it if anybody is considering it.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
2/3/10 6:13 a.m.

Gotta Register to view it.

Dan

captain_napalm
captain_napalm Reader
2/3/10 7:35 a.m.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xyQODoLeA9segSd4bKjLZkwTMCxRGXaJSOQ3D9uyA5pU7v7ATQ9Ne9qBgZBYiIGH