hodgepodge
hodgepodge
12/28/09 7:54 a.m.

1980 MGB roller, no motor/trans or interior, no head or tailights. Car was used for some road racing in the past. A roll bar was installed, tube shock conversion done, and some 80's style mag wheels were added. Body is in fair condition, no major dents or rust.

Asking 200 on craigslist, will sell to GRMer for 100.

PM for pics.

splitime
splitime Reader
12/28/09 8:10 a.m.

Just a suggestion, but load the pictures up online www.flickr.com or www.photobucket.com etc...

A location would be great also :)

Goldmember
Goldmember Reader
12/30/09 4:18 p.m.

Yes, location please. (God, please don't let it be in New England!)

hodgepodge
hodgepodge New Reader
12/31/09 12:48 p.m.

Car is in Central NJ (south brunswick). Here's a link to some pics. The windshield has been replaced and the seat has been re-foamed.

pics

splitime
splitime Reader
12/31/09 1:14 p.m.

Thank god it isn't in IL.

I'm actually in NJ now... but towing that with a trailer behind a 2000 civic... back to Chicago.... seems like a bad idea.

hodgepodge
hodgepodge New Reader
12/31/09 1:45 p.m.

Haha, probably...

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
12/31/09 2:45 p.m.

Gah...why did you have to say it was in NJ....must think on this. Can you let me know where specifically in Central NJ (its a wide ranging definition) Im down in South Jerz (Mullica Hill) the big factor right now is figuring out how to get it here.

hodgepodge
hodgepodge New Reader
1/3/10 12:04 p.m.

Car is in South Brunswick (Dayton Section), zip is 08810. It's about an hour from Mullica Hill. I grew up in Glassboro so I'm familiar with the area.

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
1/3/10 6:41 p.m.
hodgepodge wrote: Car is in South Brunswick (Dayton Section), zip is 08810. It's about an hour from Mullica Hill. I grew up in Glassboro so I'm familiar with the area.

Im right on 322 on the Glassboro side of town so it should be very familiar.

Looks like you are about 15 miles from my office though (I work on Rt 1 behind the Forrestal Villiage) my truck is DOA right now but I'll get it fixed and borrow or rent a trailer, the rest of the team is into it so I just need to sort out the details. I'll shoot you an email once I get things a bit more solidified.

Actually Sonic is gonna rent a trailer to get his miata from my house so maybe we'll spit it and just make a long day of running around out of it.

Chris_V
Chris_V SuperDork
1/4/10 11:55 a.m.

I've got a bunch of spare parts for this as well that I'll want removed from my garage. I'm getting rid of the green car in the background of this pic:

It's here in Baltimore so if anyone gets the one in the OP, contact me about the possibility of spare bits for free frmo the one I have (I'm selling body parts like doors and trim, but a lot of the stuff will just be come and gather it up before I scrap it)

JThw8
JThw8 SuperDork
3/22/10 7:28 a.m.

Just a quick note to mark this sold and many thanks to Hodgepodge for being patient as we waited for the snow to melt.

This thing is going to make a great Lemons car!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
D7RXhDmxoV7n2efoHSPsFepkHfVb6Lpo1TqSazQWsKnVNVXpbGQ2mTBGoDJDkKYn