subrew
subrew Reader
9/8/14 4:09 p.m.

Cleaning out the garage:

DL90 Data Aq system. Never been used by me, still in original box with packaging. Has some hardcopy printouts of install instructions. More info in it here: http://thedynoshop.net/data_logger.htm

Price: $400 shipped

5-point Belts. Black set are Crow, March 2005 date, Latch and Link. Red set are Safequip, Apr 2004 date, cam-lock. Both sets are a little dirty, though I've never tried to clean them even once. Maybe useful for someones autox or track day car?

Price: $25 each? Beats me, make me an offer. RED SET PENDING SALE

14x7 TSW Wheels, 4x100mm bolt pattern. 5-1/8" backspacing. Have a centering ring in them with a 56-57mm center bore. Come in at 14#. Not the prettiest wheels, as they need a good cleaning. The clear coat on the lip is pealing off in places, and there are a few lip bends from mounting Hoosiers. Still very round though, as they balanced out with minimal weight and were daily run on my wife's Accent for a few months. Tell your little brother these would hella wicked dope on his stanced Civic or Miata.

Price: $100 plus shipping.

-Ultrashield two-piece racing suite, SFI3.2-5. Size Medium. Used for about 8 sprint events in a FV, dry cleaned about three years ago, then used for 2 more events, then just lightly cleaned and hung up since. A few dirty marks around the legs/feet area from getting in and out of the FV. Pretty generous for a Medium. I'm 6' tall and 180#, and these fit great. Could pretty easily go another 10-20# bigger in the right areas. Bargain basement way to go w2w.

Price: $100 shipped PENDING SALE

All located in Chico, CA. Can deliver to Thunderhill is buyer happens to be running there in the next few weeks.

Chris H. chris.subrew@gmail.com

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
9/8/14 4:22 p.m.

Ill take the Red Belts. You've got mail.

subrew
subrew Reader
9/8/14 4:41 p.m.
pinchvalve wrote: Ill take the Red Belts. You've got mail.

Replied. Thanks!

Knurled
Knurled PowerDork
9/9/14 12:07 p.m.

Ooooooo it is a good thing wide 14" street tires can't be found anymore, or I'd buy those wheels for the Quantum and shift the 15" wheels I bought for it to the RX-7.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Wx1zxeDlJr4qbKU5ty0vC7Md4muhcrrvDy81vVucITVtvnPoYGh2SmVUzNbOt0EX