2/16/16 10:20 p.m.
foxtrapper
foxtrapper UltimaDork
2/17/16 5:54 a.m.

Seems like a heck of a good price!

Wall-e
Wall-e MegaDork
2/17/16 7:17 a.m.

I wonder how much postage is to send it to NY.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing Reader
2/17/16 8:03 a.m.

Apparently the lister is unfamiliar with how to read a map :( I looked, saw Atlanta, then saw OTP-North, pondered, figured I should at least look at it, clicked on the map, car is in south Florida. What part of Florida is north of Atlanta? Oh well, at least it kept me from doing something stupid.......for the moment.

XLR99
XLR99 HalfDork
2/17/16 9:01 a.m.

Wow that body looks good for a parts car! Fortunately very, very far from me...

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UltraDork
2/17/16 9:08 a.m.

That and a Hayabusa would make some good fun. Maybe a turbo for even more fun.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
2/17/16 9:35 a.m.

That's far from being a micro car but, yeah, good price!

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UltraDork
2/17/16 10:37 a.m.

If I were living anywhere near that I'd buy it just to see if I could get it running well enough to use. 750cc isn't going to be very quick, even at it's 13-1400 lb. weight and I certainly wouldn't be taking it anywhere near an interstate.

mndsm
mndsm MegaDork
2/17/16 10:57 a.m.
Wall-e wrote: I wonder how much postage is to send it to NY.

Arent flat rate boxes like 15 bucks?

XLR99
XLR99 HalfDork
2/17/16 5:27 p.m.
DeadSkunk wrote: If I were living anywhere near that I'd buy it just to see if I could get it running well enough to use. 750cc isn't going to be very quick, even at it's 13-1400 lb. weight and I certainly wouldn't be taking it anywhere near an interstate.

Exactly what I was thinking. It would be a blast to putt around town in something like that.

Also handy that I can tow it behind the wagon on my F500 trailer, for when my wife tosses me out for dragging home another dead car . Stink eye doesn't begin to describe it, more like pre-mafia hit dead eye. Hence why it's best that it's 1100 miles away.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
2/18/16 7:20 a.m.

Will it fit on a 4 X 8 ft. landscape trailer?

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk UltraDork
2/18/16 7:45 a.m.

In reply to 914Driver:
Probably not. It's 56 inches wide at its widest point and the front track width is about 48 inches. It's about 11'9" long,too.

bentwrench
bentwrench Dork
2/18/16 7:58 a.m.

Good start for an E Mod beast!

At that price it should be gone already....

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UltraDork
2/18/16 8:02 a.m.

I almost posted that a couple days back. Many people with odd cars around the southeast post stuff on Atlanta CL because it gets a lot of traffic.

Stampie
Stampie Reader
2/18/16 9:48 a.m.
XLR99 wrote: Exactly what I was thinking. It would be a blast to putt around town in something like that. Also handy that I can tow it behind the wagon on my F500 trailer, for when my wife tosses me out for dragging home another dead car . Stink eye doesn't begin to describe it, more like pre-mafia hit dead eye. Hence why it's best that it's 1100 miles away.

I could possibly bring it to you at the end of March. She can't blame you for me dragging it to your home plus I've found that the stink eye from another man's wife doesn't work on me.

That_Renault_Guy
That_Renault_Guy HalfDork
2/19/16 2:04 a.m.
sirrichardpumpaloaf
sirrichardpumpaloaf Reader
2/19/16 3:43 a.m.

In reply to ultraclyde:

I search there regularly since it's a southern mega-city. Lots of rust free candidates. Sadly it's 8 hours away from me but that's doable for an amazing find.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jZUSVBre4bnO9P5E0rz8DUJjLDKSz5q8bMykbPFoJlcRimIEXFD6VYPk0wFSsFSj