1 2
SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory Reader
7/28/10 3:10 p.m.

Hell, a ton of us have Miatas, I figured it might be useful if we posted the random parts we've got laying around that we haven't bothered listing for sale.

I've got a pair of power mirrors, a leather steering wheel, power mirror switch, and will have a P/S rack in the upcoming week or so.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
7/28/10 3:12 p.m.

I have a fairly straight titled tub for $150. No fenders, suspension, etc... Just a tub. In 32607.

Woody
Woody SuperDork
7/28/10 3:50 p.m.

I've got a '96 power steering pump and an A/C fan.

steamcorners
steamcorners Reader
7/28/10 4:41 p.m.

Front calipers and RR caliper (I think, it might be the left) for a '90. I've also 2 spare short-nose engines..hmm. Lotsa stuff. I'll have to come back to this later...

MA$$hole
MA$$hole New Reader
7/28/10 5:25 p.m.

I've got a couple things still kicking around from my NA I think. Last time in the shed I recall seeing a pair of modified turn signal lamps for the twilight design, set of eyeball vents, a crank/cam seal (have to check the part #), factory Mazda decal, undertray thing, maybe more have to check.

I keep meaning to put these things on eBay, make an offer on anything if interested.

unk577
unk577 New Reader
7/28/10 6:29 p.m.

I have brakes off my 99, as well as the radiator, and a whole bunch of interior pieces. Looking for a NB front bumper. located in 33567

unk577
unk577 New Reader
7/28/10 6:30 p.m.
MrJoshua wrote: I have a fairly straight titled tub for $150. No fenders, suspension, etc... Just a tub. In 32607.

NA, NB, NC, ND???

MrJoshua
MrJoshua SuperDork
7/28/10 6:59 p.m.

NA, Miata red.

mw
mw HalfDork
7/28/10 8:30 p.m.

I've got a smurf blue finish panel and a guage hood from a 94. I've also got 94 subframes (rusty ones).

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory Reader
7/29/10 5:28 a.m.

Oh, I'm also looking for a NA front bumper in great shape (color doesn't matter as I'll get it repainted, but no cracks, etc).

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory Reader
9/13/10 7:14 p.m.

Bumping this up. Wheel and power mirrors are still for sale.

Also have the center dash surround from a '94, a '94 Head Unit, and a '94 Cubby.

In the upcoming month I'll have a power steering rack, pump, lines, and tie rods, in addition to a full A/C system, including the button switch :).

Looking for a set of of stock 14x6 wheels, R-package rear springs, a tow hitch that'll clear the R-Package rear lip, and a great shape windshield cowl panel. Maybe a transmission that could use a rebuild (IE, cheap).

milkmandan
milkmandan New Reader
9/13/10 7:20 p.m.

I've got a Flyin Miata rear swaybar, $100 OBO, located in Northern Virginia.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver SuperDork
9/13/10 8:44 p.m.

Racing Beat style bar for an NA in western MD

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
9/13/10 9:23 p.m.

I have alot of Miata crap. How about people could also post what they need?

Joey

modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
9/13/10 10:02 p.m.

I've got a few things in Dallas, willing to ship.

A pair (left and right) of new-in-the-box crystal white manual mirrors for $100 I've got the hardtop edging and the rear window trim, also new in the package

I think I have some silver NB power mirrors, a set of NB airbags, and a single left side '99 tailight

I'm looking for a couple sets of daisies even if they have rim damage, a hidden hitch for an NA and a Jackson Racing cold air intake.

Also looking for NA6 black interior parts, see my earlier post: http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/200x-classifieds/wtb-black-miata-interior-na6-in-texas/26397/page1/

joey48442
joey48442 SuperDork
9/13/10 10:06 p.m.

In reply to unk577:

How much for and what of the brakes do you have?

Joey

modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
9/13/10 10:07 p.m.
SpeedTheory wrote: Looking for a ... great shape windshield cowl panel. Maybe a transmission that could use a rebuild (IE, cheap).

I've given up on finding a decent one as salvage. They're all brittle and broken. Mazda Motorsports sells the cowl and the three plugs for around $112. I'll be ordering it (and a dozen other parts) on Wednesday.

Apis_Mellifera
Apis_Mellifera New Reader
9/13/10 10:19 p.m.

I'm looking for some factory steel wheels.

Rusnak_322
Rusnak_322 Reader
9/14/10 11:44 a.m.

I have side window weather stripping for a hard top. I think that I have both driver and pass side - new in the Mazda bag.

I have one side (driver?) foglight trip pcs in blue for a NB.

pete240z
pete240z SuperDork
9/14/10 11:47 a.m.

I have a "zoom zoom" window sticker I picked up this past weekend at a Long Beach car show.

modernbeat
modernbeat HalfDork
9/17/10 2:58 p.m.

Pulled out the silver NB mirrors. They've got some scratches and need to be repainted, but are fine otherwise.

Kendall_Jones
Kendall_Jones Reader
9/17/10 3:01 p.m.

I've got a 1.6L parts car (CL Linky plus loads of doors / chassis / engines / trans. Located in Madison Heights, MI. Cant ship due to timing

Kendall

SpeedTheory
SpeedTheory Reader
9/17/10 3:24 p.m.

Does that have a vinyl wheel or a leather one?

ClemSparks
ClemSparks SuperDork
9/17/10 3:28 p.m.

I have a few things left over from my NA project/wreck Let's see...

Radiator/evaporator/fan setup all still bolted together.

White front bumper cover in pretty good shape.

Red rear bumper cover with a gouge in it...but it's not cracked/torn (The gouge would fill easily, I bet).

I think a pair of tail lights...

A front undertray thing.

I think a white front passenger fender.

A softtop frame (with a worn out top still on it).

Any/All CHEAP if picked up. Some stuff for the taking.

Clem

Javelin
Javelin SuperDork
9/17/10 8:47 p.m.

I need a 1.6L (big nose) crank pulley and balancer.

I have an Exedy 1.6L clutch kit (stock OEM replacement) with like 500 miles on it.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uoJBQB25fpialRohJ89vN3EXgTmFqnxNlYUeHl5jHKoSb2P3uSm9HNl7aq3LkcjC