1 2
mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
1/12/12 2:49 p.m.

Why do these parts keep tempting me? With that 5 door in MI, these parts, and the one at home, I could start my own f2t race team. And then sleep in them because the wife would kill me.

deadmeat
deadmeat New Reader
1/17/12 10:30 p.m.

I found someone that may be willing to take these things as scrap without titles.

So if any of you are interested, speak now, or they're off to the crusher!

-meaty

Derick Freese
Derick Freese Dork
1/19/12 3:19 a.m.

I wish I had the money to pick this up.

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
1/19/12 9:38 a.m.

Have you posted this on the MX6 boards?

Why is it when cool projects come available you never have either money, time or space for them? I really wish I could get them. Do they have titles

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
1/19/12 9:40 a.m.
mndsm wrote: Why do these parts keep tempting me? With that 5 door in MI, these parts, and the one at home, I could start my own f2t race team. And then sleep in them because the wife would kill me.

If you bought them and wanted to drop one of the three cars of in Alabama, I would split the cost with you.

deadmeat
deadmeat New Reader
1/24/12 10:48 p.m.
93EXCivic wrote: Have you posted this on the MX6 boards? Why is it when cool projects come available you never have either money, time or space for them? I really wish I could get them. Do they have titles

Nope. There really isn't anyone "local" on there. One I have the title in hand for, another one I can get the title for $75, the third is MIA.

C'mon guys, I can take payments, get this crap out of my yard lol

-meaty

deadmeat
deadmeat New Reader
5/29/12 11:41 p.m.

BUMP TO THE TOP

You guys keep posting about these damned cars, someone buy this stuff!!!

Seriously, get it out of my yard!

I had someone interested but it fell through. Please, someone wants this stuff, BUY IT!!!!

dansxr2
dansxr2 HalfDork
5/30/12 9:55 p.m.

Wanna sell me a Distributor? If I were closer, I'd be all over this!!!!!!

moparman76_69
moparman76_69 Reader
5/30/12 10:15 p.m.
92CelicaHalfTrac wrote: Meaty, i do not like you very much right now. I may have to move to Florida for this. Got a pic of the spoiler? I kinda just want that if you'll ship. (I'm the dude that bought that GN turbo kit off you)

My in-laws live close to Sarasota, I'd gladly make a trip to pick them up for a nominal fee.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
5/31/12 8:31 a.m.

If i had more time i wouldn't mind a spare block for future shenanigans.

sethmeister4
sethmeister4 Reader
5/31/12 5:45 p.m.

Man, I can't believe these aren't gone yet! If only I had a garage...and a truck...with a trailer...and a week off from work...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KS9vl6goNMTghZOoy5oWTs3H7PDOsuQGO125rc4QnjmIymwc9Uvs0TmrCEGxvGS5