EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
10/16/18 8:14 p.m.

Mine, totally affiliated. $1400 obo

I bought this around a year and a half ago and haven't really done much with it. I got it running but didn't drive it much. I bought it from the original owner with 95k miles. I replaced the timing belt and a few other things. 

96k miles, 5 speed manual, clear title. 

Current issues:

Turn signals do not work. I bypassed the hazard switch and they worked once, I have not done any further diagnosis.

The coolant tank leaks from the lower hose, the plastic is cracked.

It currently has no brakes. They worked well, then were soft. I tried to bleed them and now they don't work at all. I can not see any leaks. I either did a terrible job bleeding them or the master is berkeleyed. 

Paint is faded.

Positives:

It isn't very rusty. 

It is all stock.

Here are some pictures from when I bought it. It looks pretty much the same. I will take current pictures tomorrow. 

Located in Columbus, Ohio

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltimaDork
10/16/18 8:31 p.m.

Good luck. If I literally just didn't buy a car *today* as a father/son project, I'd be all over it.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/16/18 9:00 p.m.

Do you accept bits of string?

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
10/17/18 6:25 a.m.

In reply to Patrick :

Not at the moment. 

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/17/18 7:48 a.m.

Crap.  For some reason i’vE always wanted one of these

chief8one
chief8one Reader
10/17/18 12:40 p.m.

semi interested send pm.   

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
10/17/18 1:11 p.m.

In reply to chief8one :

Sent you a message. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UberDork
10/17/18 1:26 p.m.

If somebody buys this as a drivetrain donor I'll buy the front and rear subframes and suspension pieces.

JmfnB
JmfnB MegaDork
10/17/18 1:37 p.m.

If someone buys this as a drivetrain donor and sells the suspensions to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  you can disassemble it in my garage and leave the title... I just want the shell devil

paranoid_android
paranoid_android UltraDork
10/17/18 4:31 p.m.

*Le sigh*

I was hoping you would sell this when I had extra money laying around.

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
10/17/18 4:39 p.m.

More pictures:

EvanB
EvanB MegaDork
10/17/18 4:41 p.m.

The underside is good for an Ohio car. There is some rust starting in the usual spot where the rocker and floor meet. It does not look bad yet but I have not removed the plastic rocker cover. There is some damage to the fender and plastic cladding just behind the driver side front wheel.

I apparently didn't do a good enough job with the pressure washer since there is some mud left. 

stanger_missle
stanger_missle SuperDork
10/17/18 11:23 p.m.

My buddy had an '86. It had a poorly implemented HX35Y turbo and stock brakes. That car is the closest I've ever come to dying in a vehicle. I still want one.

These seem to be drying up which is a real shame. There is so much '80s Euro engineering in them. They are exotic enough that they are special but use common Ford parts. If I ever become successful again, I'd by a well sorted one in a heartbeat.

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap HalfDork
10/23/18 4:36 p.m.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
10/23/18 4:44 p.m.

Is that an extended, extended Dodge?  Cool.  

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap HalfDork
10/24/18 10:45 a.m.
John Welsh said:

Is that an extended, extended Dodge?  Cool.  

85 4 door cab+93 extended cab=super cab 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KNZJl9nzKQ9QH7OTFfKpe8Nuiu81mI2u8hASb3ZFG7ydWl9IcLVKdrQyPtOXAE2F