1 2
pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
10/15/18 1:57 p.m.

How would you like to own a Corvette?  Bring your Miami Vice fantasies to life with this beautiful convertible corvette.  It is so awesome that I briefly tuned it into a Conestoga Wagon.

Its mostly white, and an automatic what more could you ask for?  It runs well and the A/C actually works.  The seats both have seams that are coming apart but I "fixed them" with silver duct tape.  The top works wonderfully, mainly because its manual and there is not a whole lot to break.  The tires are actually half way decent.

It is an LT1 car.  The wagon body is not included because I need the cedar to make a shed.

Located in Jacksonville Florida.  You could drive it anywhere if you are so inclined.  I even changed the oil.  How does $2,000.00 sound.

I will take some better pictures this afternoon when I take the wagon body off.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156851306893140&id=66381183139

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
10/15/18 2:38 p.m.

ermagerd, i need that so bad!  but its $500 too much and 3 months too soon.   my main $2019 challenge plan involves a lot of C4.   can i pay you in corvair knowledge?

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
10/15/18 3:05 p.m.

Any cool parts we could work with?

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
10/15/18 3:19 p.m.

Smoking deal. Even without the cedar.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
10/15/18 3:20 p.m.
pimpm3 said:

Any cool parts we could work with?

I don't think so.  I will search the garage tonight.  I still have a "Corvair" box but I don't know what's in it.

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
10/15/18 4:01 p.m.

I would love a set of 140 heads 

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
10/15/18 4:14 p.m.
pimpm3 said:

I would love a set of 140 heads 

the closest i'm going to be able to get to that would be a set of carburetor base gaskets.   they contact 140 heads.  :-/

i could split the recoup cash with you when i end up selling off most of the body, most of the interior, the trans and driveshaft, etc.

fastasleep
fastasleep Reader
10/15/18 4:46 p.m.

PM'd you.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
10/15/18 5:25 p.m.
fastasleep said:

PM'd you.

Don't weez the juice, cruster!

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
10/15/18 5:33 p.m.

Ill give you a hundred bucks for the wheels....

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
10/15/18 7:32 p.m.

I need the wheels on it to sell it...

Never got a PM.  Email me at Williamjeremyr @ yahoo

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
10/15/18 8:08 p.m.

I couldn't find my Corvair box and the timing just isn't right for me.  Please scratch my name from the list.  :-(

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled Reader
10/15/18 8:27 p.m.

How do any of you have significant others? 

I have little desire for an auto convertible c4, but 2k for an LT1 c4 is painful to pass up.  I legit may be sleeping in my car if I ask about buying anything else, yet I'm still weighing my options.  The white probably kills it for swmbo tho.

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
10/15/18 8:32 p.m.

If it makes you feel better it appears to have once been blue and red... laugh

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
10/15/18 8:36 p.m.

I'm looking at Civic's, Corolla's, Sentra's, and Altima's looking to find a $1500-$2000 beater for the 16 year old to drive.  I really don't want her driving my wife's 2018 Honda Pilot and I need my Silverado for work so she needs a beater.

So my thoughts then fall towards this - how cool would it be to drive a Corvette to high school? The issue are the Chicago winters and a 100# girl dealing with a Corvette.

You only live once - wonder what my insurance lady would say?  

SaltyDog
SaltyDog HalfDork
10/15/18 8:38 p.m.

If you were anywhere near Central Illinois, I'd be at your house with a fistfull of dead presidents.....

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
10/15/18 8:38 p.m.
AngryCorvair said:
fastasleep said:

PM'd you.

Don't weez the juice, cruster!

Wait . . . was that an "Encino Man" reference?  I haven't heard one of those in two solid decades.  Bravo and "carry on".  laugh

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
10/31/18 5:22 a.m.

Still have not gotten a chance to take better pictures but the wagon body has been removed.  Hopefully this weekend I will make some progress.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/31/18 6:04 a.m.

if ASLEEP hasn't gotten it I know a guy in Kennesaw, but for some reason we thought it was gone.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
10/31/18 6:40 a.m.
GTXVette said:

if ASLEEP hasn't gotten it I know a guy in Kennesaw, but for some reason we thought it was gone.

Yeah, I thought it sold already.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/31/18 1:19 p.m.

Wish I’d realized this was for sale when I was at the challenge.  Too far for me right now, but if by some miracle it hasn’t been sold by Thanksgiving, I may have to get in touch with you, as I will be back in Florida then.

Stampie
Stampie UberDork
10/31/18 6:17 p.m.

In reply to eastsideTim :

You buy it and if pimpm3 can't store it for you I will.

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltraDork
10/31/18 7:00 p.m.
Stampie said:

I have no storage, but limited willpower.  I’m hoping someone snags it before I come back down, otherwise I’ll be getting a one way ticket to Jacksonville for thanksgiving instead of driving to cocoa beach and back.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
10/31/18 8:26 p.m.

That sounds more fun than driving to cocoa beach and back.  There’s a donut shop right across from Ron Jon and next to the dinosaur store that i highly recommend, it’s run by a retired police officer and she makes everything fresh in front of you

pimpm3
pimpm3 SuperDork
11/1/18 5:41 a.m.
Stampie said:

I unfortunately have to much storage space, which is how I find myself with so many cars...

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Izs4SFCf5RBKtk0chFN3FhfAg3V7qfPSW4Aknou5s3C5V9gVDMLIqK1Q36cTnuIH