poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
10/12/18 10:56 a.m.

Last try, before the Rodeo goes to the crusher, and the Integra goes to AMP as a track-rat.

91 integra. 395k miles. Manual. B18B swapped at ~225k. Runs great. Timing belt & water pump have less than 5k miles, as do brakes and Firestone tires, but they’re ~5 years old. Dirtier than in pics, but cleans up nicely. Took pics before driving it to the farm. This was my daily before I bought the V.

Comes with GSR “blade” wheels, lowering springs, and KYB struts (not installed.) 

99 Rodeo. No title. Runs great. 

Squish the Rodeo and recoup a couple hundred bucks, or sell the motor, or the whole damned thing for more. Or shove the V6 in the teg (is that a “thing?”)

Sell integra stock wheels and “new” tires for a couple hundred bucks.

Have a starting budget of around $500 for a car with struts & springs. Add lightness, turbo, wide wheels/tires and nitrous. Run 12’s and kick ass in the auto-x.

Or don’t, and I’ll haul it to AMP to keep on-hand as a track-whore and crush the Rodeo.

KevinLG
KevinLG New Reader
10/12/18 2:09 p.m.

Does the Integra have functioning AC?

bmw88rider
bmw88rider SuperDork
10/12/18 3:28 p.m.

TG you are over 2K miles away or I'd have that integra at the house and I really don't have any room for it. 

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
10/12/18 6:39 p.m.

CEL on the Integra? (i.e. pass GA inspection?)

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/12/18 7:01 p.m.

can i drive the rodeo over to Chatsworth,  buying a piece of land over on Flat Creek  between Hwy.76 and 411. will need a truck to help clear some of it.

My Grandson needs the acrua but he is in Orlando working for another week, he likes what the car looks like and the price is right .    IF YOU HAVE IT IN A WEEK.

poopshovel again
10/13/18 9:05 a.m.

No A/C. No CEL. No clue on emissions as we don’t have to pass here.

Rodeo runs & drives well, but needs a battery and has no title. That said, you could throw insurance on it and be legal long enough to get it where you’re going.

poopshovel again
10/13/18 9:10 a.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

*Regardless, you’re welcome to come up to the farm & take a poke. We’re in talking rock. ~20 minute drive from you depending on where you are in BG.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/13/18 2:33 p.m.

I am in Beautiful Downtown Ball Ground,  And now ya know Why were heading out. 18 years here has worn on me, trying to be nice and all.  I swear this next House will be the da**  middle of these 10 acres. WITH A CREEK IN THE FRONT YARD.  Thank you for the invite. tonite were going to the Carman Family 'Hog Roast' WALESKA HWY.   if your around tomorrow  I would like that. 4 oh 4 - 53 six - ate 7 two oh.  john. 

poopshovel again
10/14/18 10:00 a.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

Uh oh. You’re not a Homiller are you? cheeky

I’d hoped to be at the farm all weekend, but looks like I’m working. I’ll shoot you a text some time this week.

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/14/18 5:32 p.m.

not a local to this county.  I've met them and the Holcomb's, I Live next door to John Byrd /sign painter/ pinstriper, AND Custom pool designer. Lol   

e13h
e13h New Reader
10/18/18 10:51 a.m.

Where in gerogia?

tomtomgt356
tomtomgt356 Reader
10/18/18 11:23 a.m.

In reply to Klayfish :

91 is exempt from emissions in Georgia (over 25 years old).

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/18/18 11:39 a.m.
e13h said:

Where in gerogia?

we are straight east from huntsville between  Canton and Ellijay on 575 . I ALSO HAVE A NEED BUT MONEY TALKS. 

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
10/18/18 3:58 p.m.
tomtomgt356 said:

In reply to Klayfish :

91 is exempt from emissions in Georgia (over 25 years old).

Yes, I realized that shortly after I posted.  Makes it even more tempting. 

e13h
e13h New Reader
10/18/18 5:34 p.m.

In reply to GTXVette :

as a huntsville resident, i like the sound of that

Justjim75
Justjim75 HalfDork
10/18/18 11:05 p.m.

I'll be in Huntsville soon from Montgomery 

GTXVette
GTXVette SuperDork
10/29/18 10:30 a.m.

hey,  trying to reach you left p m last week, called the shop but you are closed Today

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bEn3EBYy4hfUyH0SsHneaKXyxDuNCkNEDXHrjqmWXKuCg04eBSW2UTJr2lK12jpN