RevRico
RevRico UberDork
10/12/18 3:45 p.m.

2 black, 2 Anthracite. The anthracite ones are still in the box. The black ones have newish, but mismatched, tires on them. 

$200 for the set is a steal. I've just decided to stick with 15's on the Danger Ranger. 

Amazon Link

Brand OE Wheels LLC

Model FR01-17080-5450-29AM

Item Weight31 pounds 

ExteriorPainted

Manufacturer Part Number8181821 

OEM Part Number8181821 

Special FeaturesAluminum Alloy Wheels and NOT Steel Plated, One Piece Cast Aluminum, Hub Centric and do not require spacers if your vehicle is included in our fitment for this wheel, TPMS Compatible

Construction1-piece

Rim Diameter17 inches

Rim Width8 inches

Bolt Pattern (Number of Holes)5

Bolt Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter)114.3 millimeters

Offset29.5 millimeters

Backspace5.66 inches

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
11/16/18 10:22 p.m.

Just bumping these up, I'd kind of like to see them go away soon. 

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
11/16/18 11:08 p.m.

East of PGH?  What/where is PGH?

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
11/16/18 11:10 p.m.

Pittsburgh

rdcyclist
rdcyclist Reader
11/16/18 11:13 p.m.

Mount the blacks on one side and the anthracite on the other. Nobody would ever know...

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/16/18 11:22 p.m.

In reply to rdcyclist :

my friend Psycho wore one blue one red Converse All Stars with a hat that said Kil Witey.  You noticed. laugh

on a more relevant note what other than a Mustang would these be great for?  I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to wheels especially what will cross over to another make. smiley

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
11/16/18 11:31 p.m.

In reply to nutherjrfan :

here's a pretty healthy list

highlights include crown victorias, rangers, G35s, RSX, 300M, Town n Country, Hyundai products, some Jeeps, lots of Lexuses, and Rav 4s

In reply to Rd Cyclist, I did that with my cavalier. But spray bombed each rim a different color so it kind of stood out. 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/17/18 12:44 a.m.

shame I was hoping to see an S-10 on there but absolutely no Chevy it seems.  Good luck with the sale otherwise but it seems like a great price so shouldn't be too hard to offload. smiley

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
11/17/18 7:53 a.m.

These will fit most modern mazdas too. Mazda 3,5,6,rx8...you get the idea. 

bluej
bluej UberDork
11/19/18 5:08 p.m.

Didn't I buy like the exact same wheels from you earlier this year? :P

RevRico
RevRico UberDork
11/19/18 5:36 p.m.

In reply to bluej :

Yup, in 18x10 I think. I picked these up in a trade a couple weeks later. 

RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
2/6/19 2:26 p.m.

These are still looking f for a home if anyone needs them. Probably going on Craigslist soon. 

RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
3/28/19 8:18 a.m.

No takers? Ugh, then I'll deal with craigslist I guess.

Apexcarver
Apexcarver UltimaDork
3/28/19 8:36 a.m.
RevRico said:

In reply to nutherjrfan :

here's a pretty healthy list

highlights include crown victorias, rangers, G35s, RSX, 300M, Town n Country, Hyundai products, some Jeeps, lots of Lexuses, and Rav 4s

In reply to Rd Cyclist, I did that with my cavalier. But spray bombed each rim a different color so it kind of stood out. 

*looks at list*  

I need to do an experiment with my 98 cobra wheels and my wife's Mazda 5 when I get home...  ( I have a feeling it wont work out for one reason or another...  if it does work, that would look SWEET)

BTW OP, in mustang circles those are "Bullitt" wheels, Cobra wheels tend to look somewhat like the 95R wheel, which is similar to the 98 cobra wheel I have pictured. 

RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
3/4/20 10:59 a.m.

These things are still in my way, and I'm moving soon. Make me an offer, come get them. I just want them gone at this point. 

slowbird
slowbird Dork
3/5/20 11:35 a.m.

Oh noooooooooooooooooooooo

I really kinda really want these, but I'm afraid the offset is too much for my Town Car. Then again, they might fit the Probe. Then again, I already have 6 wheels for that which I haven't even tried to put on yet. Then again, I'm also kinda broke.

$100 next Friday?

RevRico
RevRico PowerDork
3/5/20 12:43 p.m.

In reply to slowbird :

Works for me. I don't remember if it have been mentioned above, but time has not been kind to the tires on the black rims. 

Give me a call or a text next week to figure things out. 724 nine eight nine sixty one 41

slowbird
slowbird Dork
3/5/20 3:45 p.m.

In reply to RevRico :

Will do.

akylekoz
akylekoz SuperDork
3/6/20 8:28 a.m.

maybe no one mentioned this yet but these are from an 05-14 mustang, they are not the correct offset for a 79-04 mustang or similar.  They are more like a front wheel drive offset, they will tuck too far in on a fox chassis.  They work on DSM cars and Crown Vics, maybe even a mazda.

Patrick
Patrick MegaDork
3/6/20 8:52 a.m.

In reply to akylekoz :

they work great on 03+ panthers.  Slowbird has a town car but I'm not sure of the year.  I had them on a 99 with 1.25" spacers

Daylan C
Daylan C PowerDork
3/6/20 9:09 a.m.
akylekoz said:

maybe no one mentioned this yet but these are from an 05-14 mustang, they are not the correct offset for a 79-04 mustang or similar.  They are more like a front wheel drive offset, they will tuck too far in on a fox chassis.  They work on DSM cars and Crown Vics, maybe even a mazda.

They sort of fit on a 97-98 SN95 but you'll have issues with tires rubbing at not quite full lock. They will also be way too close to your quad shocks on the rear so I recommend a 1" spacer. I'd do the spacer regardless because of the stupid narrow sn95 axle.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uhQTSmpW08WKEI92HrsJD3NMd3G9fvCwjyxCKdEKFSwwrFqnVHDDjohq5a621qQf