Gasoline
Gasoline SuperDork
7/18/18 10:42 a.m.

NMNA

Bricklin One of a Kind - $2000 (East Cobb)

The Red Rocket. Very kool car. Ready for restoration. Owned since 70s. Garaged kept. Has not been driven in years so don't know if runs. Needs battery.

jsymonds
jsymonds Reader
7/18/18 11:37 a.m.

You left out the best picture!

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy UltraDork
7/18/18 11:41 a.m.

I'd like to own that, but as usual, no $$ or time for another project.

Klayfish
Klayfish PowerDork
7/18/18 12:03 p.m.

That thing is less than a half hour from me.  Cool, but of absolutely no use to me.

ultraclyde
ultraclyde PowerDork
7/18/18 12:48 p.m.

So what exactly makes this "one of a kind" Bricklin different from every other nonrunning, garage abandoned Bricklin I've seen for sale?

The horrid gold stripes?

Stampie
Stampie UberDork
7/18/18 4:09 p.m.

I can't stop laughing at "The red rocket". My ex used to get pissed at me when I laughed at the kids show. 

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia Reader
7/18/18 4:54 p.m.

What kind of gearbox do they use ?

that might be worth more than the car :)

Stampie
Stampie UberDork
7/18/18 5:08 p.m.

In reply to californiamilleghia :

75/76 were all autos with the Ford 351.  74 came available with a manual on the AMC 360. 

chandler
chandler PowerDork
7/18/18 7:57 p.m.
ultraclyde said:

So what exactly makes this "one of a kind" Bricklin different from every other nonrunning, garage abandoned Bricklin I've seen for sale?

The horrid gold stripes?

I gave $750 for mine, the doors delaminated, the windshield was cracked, parts are nonexistent and it shows up as scrapped in the briklin register now...

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
7/18/18 9:33 p.m.

Hmm I kind of want that and Atlanta isn’t too far away.

logdog
logdog UltraDork
7/18/18 10:14 p.m.

What kind of bonus points is this worth at a Lemons Rally?

maschinenbau
maschinenbau Dork
7/19/18 7:26 a.m.

I'm moving to Atlanta this weekend.

I will have a tow dolly rented for the weekend. 

I will pass right through this area with my tow dolly. 

When I unload my other non-running project car, I will still have 1 day left with the dolly and only 30 minutes away.

Oh berkeley.

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) UltraDork
7/19/18 3:04 p.m.

Yeah, I was wondering what made it 'one of a kind' as well, having seen a dozen or so running examples of these at the first DCS I went to (yeah, they're not DMCs, but they're similarly orphaned gull-wings, so they're quite welcome). Heck, there is (at last count- haven't seen it in a few years) a running and driven one here local to me.

I won't deny that if I had the space and money for a larger number of vehicles that I wouldn't mind having one- but between this and the DMC, I'll keep the DMC!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NIwkeyTdniL8sElXaHqwu4STv2FX9JQ0EigMgrwDvgWFtpDJJnZRR9emSYhonFqY