bmw88rider
bmw88rider SuperDork
9/3/18 2:52 p.m.

Gents, 

I'm cleaning out the garage prior to moving to Colorado. Trying to move some parts prior to move. 

All parts are with a reasonable OBO + Shipping which I'll work out based off of what is bought. Located in the northwest side Austin. Must move in 3 weeks or will be packed and shipped to Co With me.

First the stuff I'm won't ship: 

1973 340 engine. It's not assembled and has never ran as is. It's bored .40 over and has the trw forged 10.5 to 1 pistons. The crank that was with the car didn't work so I still have a second stock cast crank that would need to be turned and will throw in both the original and an aftermarket balancer. It's got 587 heads that were redone as well. still has the 1.88 intake/1.6 exhaust valves. Has a comp cam h268 in it was well. Would need new timing chain and a set of lifters. I'll throw in everything I have for the engine with it including a cast iron intake manifold for it. Will sell an Edelbrock LD340 manifold with it for $200 More. Price w/o Edelbrock $900. With Edelbrock $1100 Still include a Champion 26" AL radiator for $80 if you buy the motor. 

I also have a second LD340 Manifold I'll Sell for $225 and will Ship.

2 215/55/15 Falken Ziex ZE912 tires. Never mounted. 3/13 build date $50 for both.   

Ok, Now for the items I'll ship. 

Set of Dougs D450 Headers for early A body Chryslers. Ceramic coated. Never mounted $500

340 swap mounts for early A bodys. $50

Tactrix open port 2.0 Used once. $80

FM NA Miata rear shock mounts. $40

FM NC adjustable rear sway bar. $85

Austin Healey 100-6 Hood and Trunk: $300 each

Hallman Pro manual Boost Controller: $45 NIB

Voodoo aluminum Shift knob. $25

I think that is it. Bargain prices to move this stuff before I move. 

Voodoo Shift knob. $40

Michael dot L dot Booth at gmail dot com for email or here via PM. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TSZc1c00fBtHFrZCHYtr6mVVuFiSExu9Ij3wG7BwfoPnqVqneDmddzwkbwiB6F1Z