AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/20/18 3:04 p.m.

This is most of what is left from a 1987 Toyota MR2 (automatic transmission) that I scrapped a long time ago. Do you want any of it? Post a reply or send me a message. The plan is to throw it away or dump it in my next scrap load by the end of October.

Not pictured: 2 steel wheels and some interior plastics.  Speedometer cable & shifter cable (Automatic), Maybe a parking brake cable (I *think* it's from the MR2). I think that I have a starter somewhere in a box with Honda Parts. *(Edit: I didn't find the starter and I sent an updated list to Girthquake.)* ***(EDIT to the Edit: I found the Starter and Coil - Always happens when I stop looking for something. Pics posted below.)

It's all free, but you'll have to pay to ship it (Shipping to USA only). I'm located in Northeast Oklahoma.

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Reader
10/20/18 4:05 p.m.

Yeah, I'm down. I'll PM you.

hhaase
hhaase HalfDork
10/20/18 11:50 p.m.

I could really use that radio bezel.  PM inbound

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Reader
10/21/18 2:34 p.m.

He can have that bezel, I don't need one.

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/21/18 5:58 p.m.

Ok, I just sent Girthquake some more pics of stuff and a guess at shipping. 

hhaase, The bezel isn't perfect, some scratches on the bottom and maybe a small crack, but it's definitely useable.  Just send a message to let me know where to send it.

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/22/18 11:13 a.m.

Starter and coil have been found. This is from a 4AGE engine with automatic transmission.

I'm waiting on a reply from Girthquake and haven't received any other messages. Offer to Girthquake is as much of what he wants that will fit in a 16" x18" x22" box, shipped FedEx for $35, or less stuff for less shipping cost.

hhaase
hhaase HalfDork
10/22/18 6:53 p.m.

If it’s cracked up I think I’d pass actually.  But awesome of you to put the ads up.

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/22/18 7:54 p.m.

In reply to hhaase :

Not exactly 'cracked up'. It has one crack and a scrape on the corner.

Close up of the same crack on the inside:

The whole thing. I'll even clean it up a little if someone wants it: wink

AAZCD
AAZCD Reader
10/29/18 11:21 p.m.

So... I sent about 50 pounds of genuine used MR2 parts to Girthquake. I still have the starter and coil if anyone needs one. I'm pretty sure that will fit a flat rate box for about $14. Anyone who wants to pick it up in NE Oklahoma can have a spoiler, rear window glass, and a couple steel wheels.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xl591jGNRh2Un17R7ffDmV21OG3Yy9uMEYgUYz7f99mjsHCe4lvB2I0G3WOBjB7H