vdubinsd
vdubinsd Reader
9/9/17 12:47 p.m.

Was a super clean 2003 with 190k that went into a ditch nose first. Black with black/red interior. Need to keep some parts for me but have following parts available now.

6 speed transmission. Getrag. Normal seeping from seals but fluid clean and no excess metal inside. 

Both front axles including halfshaft boots good were quiet 

Front knuckles with full brake components pass side needs wheel bearing.

Front subframe steering rack and control arms. 

Full black red interior some cracks in leather on both backs and typical hole where all SVT seems to have

Steering wheel in pretty nice shape (no airbag)

Cluster and oil gauges

Nice side skirts-one scraped on bottom pass side I believe

Red SVT rear bumper rough

Red SVT rear hatch spoiler

Rear disc swap will be available but have to get off my ass and work on that

Lots of misc bits. Drivers side fender and passenger door nice shape. 

Velocity drivers side transmission mount.

Located in Minden NV about an hour south of Reno. Will drop off larger parts at Greyhound station if needed.

Will post pictures soon. All reasonable offers considered. Private message here or probably quicker direct at vee dub stuff At Yahoo dot com.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
9/9/17 7:48 p.m.

Ugh. The driver couldn't have put it in the ditch rear end first with some lift off oversteer? The only thing I really want/need is a front bumper cover. smiley

vdubinsd
vdubinsd Reader
9/10/17 9:43 a.m.

Want 2 rears? I need a front too. Lots more listed soon as I found a grassroots way around my butchered harness, PATS keys and numerous other electronic issues...... probably will have an SVT head up for sale too.

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
9/10/17 3:25 p.m.

Nah. Rear is fine. smiley

Scooter
Scooter Dork
9/15/17 7:29 a.m.

What headlights does it have? 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan Dork
9/15/17 6:31 p.m.

You know I was thinking.  The heat shield over the down-pipes?  Or the heat mat thingy around the front cat? smiley  Even the hood prop? Have one but it's not secured.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
KNLeaIT9ajWNu71W71ID75NFEiTR9oymI28SJkkaCrg4d0SbcLVL65ebD5AtQ3WO