Scottah
Scottah Dork
11/8/18 7:40 a.m.

Complete part out of a 2002 Focus SVT. 47k miles on the chassis. No engine. I do have a complete Jackson Racing Supercharger, H&R suspension, RS steering wheel and plenty of nice bits. 

Let ne know if you’re interested in any parts and I’ll give you a price. 1st cousin prices the GRMrs. I’m in Pittsburgh. Will ship smaller items including supercharger. 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
11/8/18 7:46 a.m.

Decent looking rims.  I see the bumper cover is not the original sonic blue.  Maybe the front cap for the side skirt?  Can they be removed without breaking the tabs?  smiley

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
11/8/18 8:55 a.m.

I just bought one of these.  A zx5. Let’s chat. Picking the car up Saturday and looking for a challenge run. 

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
11/8/18 4:02 p.m.

Never mind. Seller flaked at last minute. 

Scottah
Scottah Dork
11/9/18 5:41 a.m.
nutherjrfan said:

Decent looking rims.  I see the bumper cover is not the original sonic blue.  Maybe the front cap for the side skirt?  Can they be removed without breaking the tabs?  smiley

I sold the front bumper and the side skirts are non OEM. Skirt caps are worth more than a complete set of side skirts. (Supply and demand). 

Scottah
Scottah Dork
11/10/18 11:41 a.m.

Sold supercharger and a few other things. 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan SuperDork
11/10/18 11:50 a.m.

Just out of curiosity mind but price/wear of wheel/tire combo for all four please?  I'd pick up so don't worry about shipping.  Thanx in advance.

smiley

Scottah
Scottah Dork
11/10/18 6:13 p.m.

In reply to nutherjrfan :

Front tires have good tread but bad camber wear on the inside. May be able to get some use out of them. Rear tires are brand new. Like 0 miles new. Wheels are in good shape. Some scratches and nicks but I’m really good shape. Best I’ve seen after parting out 8 or so of these cars. 

nutherjrfan
nutherjrfan UltraDork
11/10/18 10:14 p.m.

With these rubber is an extra.  I've paid approx.  $150+ on Amz brand new for the wheels shipped.  It's about $170 to refurb the ones I have so I'm not feeling kinda large on used anymore. yes

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
gQWQXOJtk71xSKr3CfMaGWp7JlOPjyJ8nFQRK46vKBlhhnrjlEivzLqW488YalVf