Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
10/15/18 2:42 p.m.

Not mine, but fulla affiliated. 

Dads selling the race car trailer.  The one we used to bring the amc to the challenge. Damn good trailer, but not really needed anymore. 2000 or best offer. 

Dads craigslist ad

I can vouch that its awesome. Dads contact info is in the ad, but hes wndopdlr on here. Id display the Ad, but i cant figure out from the cell phone. Im doing good to link.

TJL
TJL New Reader
10/15/18 2:48 p.m.

Was just telling my dad yesterday to look into one like this as its cheaper and better than the car dolly hes using behind his RV. Seems like a smokin price too. GLWS.

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy UltraDork
10/15/18 4:47 p.m.

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
10/15/18 6:01 p.m.

Thanks!

wake74
wake74 New Reader
10/15/18 9:18 p.m.

Geez, I'm waffling between an open trailer and a 20' enclosed.  The ONLY reason I'm pondering enclosed is to for AC and to sleep in the trailer at the track.  I don't plan to store the car when not at the track, and my track rat is hardly worth keeping out of the weather at the track :-)

But this one would fit the bill for what I would be looking at for an open, and I'm semi-local.

Do you know the actual length of the trailer, not including the tongue?  I'm assuming the 23' listed in the CL is the total length, maybe?  The only open center I could find on the Kaufmann site is a 16 footer.

Thanks!

Glenn

wake74
wake74 New Reader
10/15/18 9:39 p.m.

Ignore my question above, I texted your Dad :-)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4YAEOSWeblKJqXey6bdsy3m8ENcHqA6VGRp9aIQhmpPofzvugdYbs862n5uBmrdb