PHAN
PHAN New Reader
11/2/18 7:36 p.m.

Okay, I know this is slightly more than the allowed challenge budget but take a look at what you'll be getting...

Youtube Slideshow Here

Why is there a sales video? I was going to start a Youtube series teaching people how to spray their own car at home for really cheap. Life got in the way and the project never got finished - in turn, I had a bunch of footage lying around but no pictures. Sorry! 

Here's what I'm including in the car for the new price.

YellowSpeed ProSport Coilovers - New
CSF Aluminum Radiator - New
BennettBuilt Ignition Upgrade - New
RX8Performance Motor Mounts - New
RX8Performance Flywheel Counterweight - New
WedsSport SA-76R - 18 x 10 +15 - Needs refinishing - rough condition
RacingBeat Catback Exhaust - Used, great condition
ExoticSpeed Midpipe - Used, great condition
Upgrade Revision Starter
Optima Yellow-Top Battery - trunk mounted, new

Uninstalled
Wilwood Superlite 4 Brake Calipers (Fronts) - New
EBC Slotted Rotors - Matte Black Finish - New
Wilwood Brake Pads, caliper bracket, brake lines - New
AxialFlow Shortshifter - used, in great condition
RacingBeat Cold Air Intake (Full system) - Used, good cond.
Epitroch SOHN Adapter Kit - New
APR GTC-300 Wing, Color Matched - New
AODHAN Titanium Blue Lug Nuts - New
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator - Used, included
LRB Aluminum Undertray
+ RX8 spare transmission
+ a bunch of miscellaneous RX8 parts

You also get an 05' Shinka parts car. This was my original RX8 that was totaled in a minor front crash. The engine from the Shinka is now installed in the Blue RX8. Shinka had 79k miles on it when it was totaled.  To be honest, the parts car is complete enough to make a whole nother' race car. 

At this point, you can sell off various things and get back to  net zero pretty easily. Possibilities are endless. The engine was running after the swap and before I started painting the car. It has sat for quite some time but the engine will probably run no problem once fluids are changed and wiring is reconnected. 

Hell, you can also pawn off the Renesis for 1k and get back to 1,500 right off the bat. The rims are also kinda rare and the "JDM tyte-yo" demographic might pay big bucks for it after it's refinished. 

Let me know if you guys have any questions. Thanks!

Vince - 626.416.8470
Call, if I don't pick up, send a text or leave a voice message. I'll get back to you.

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
11/2/18 8:18 p.m.

Where are you located?

karplus2
karplus2 New Reader
11/2/18 8:29 p.m.
Robbie said:

Where are you located?

End of video says Los Angeles. Way too far for me or I'd be all over this.

PHAN
PHAN New Reader
11/3/18 2:32 p.m.

Bump! Willing to work on pricing if it means I hold on to a couple things here and there. I need both the cars out of my current property by next weekend. 

Show up with a trailer and kinda lowball me - I'll most likely take it if I'm not being completely reamed from behind. GRM-pricing approved!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YSEbeACYTmddkG5HxME8QzV8fgg74btIomyJDiCg54TsSmKcrdwixTGeRhuaJ2Pv