The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 1:34 p.m.
The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 1:36 p.m.

The Impreza in the background will also be for sale, to GRMers only, once I get the time to snap pics, etc.

SaltyDog
SaltyDog HalfDork
9/1/18 1:48 p.m.

I hate to hear about this.

I was looking forward to going down to watch you run.

Hoping your issues have a positive outcome.

Also wish I had another garage stall.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 1:59 p.m.

Yeah, it sucks.

Hopefully, someone here can snag it for a last-second Challenge car. 

The disassembled LM7 comes with heads (746 casting I think so...meh), truck intake with injectors, and some of the front accessories. 

I'll even throw in a Holley 500 cfm two-barrel and an old motorcraft four barrel, if you're sadistic enough to want it.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 2:02 p.m.

Previous owner patched the passenger side strut tower.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 2:06 p.m.

Flaming River manual rack and u-joint steering shaft. Line lock ahead of the strut tower.

Aluminum battery box with shut off switch. The fuel cell is in the depression for the spare tire.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 2:09 p.m.

QA-1 tubular k-member, the old style that moves the front wheels 2" forward. The electric fan is a spare I snagged for my Crown Vic but it fits in the Mustang core support perfectly and will be thrown in, should the buyer want it. Yes, it works.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/18 2:12 p.m.

Robbie
Robbie PowerDork
9/1/18 2:34 p.m.

Aww man. Sorry to hear.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/17/18 10:27 a.m.

In case anyone missed it, the car and all of the goodies is/are half price (OBO) to a GRMer. 

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/17/18 10:28 a.m.

As in $1,000 OBO.

Cooter
Cooter Dork
9/18/18 7:17 a.m.

The CL link in the original post has expired. 

I'm doing a horrible job of covering my ears and saying "laLaLa! I can't hear you!" while asking you to repeat yourself...

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
9/18/18 7:35 a.m.

I'm going to pass this on to another board member. Seems like a spectacular deal. 

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/18/18 10:52 a.m.

Things that we could use, i.e. trades considered (not necessarily straight-up trades):

lawn tractor

5'x8' utility trailer

high-quality road/fitness/multi-surface bicycle for a 5'7" Yeti with a 30" inseam

kid's ATV/go-cart/4-wheeler

There are more things but, as always, time runs short.

psteav
psteav Dork
9/18/18 3:09 p.m.

Oh.  Dang.  

Would you be interested in a partial trade for a nice John Deere 30" rear-engine riding mower?  It's not quite a garden tractor, but it's a nice mower.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/20/18 11:12 a.m.

That sounds like we might be able work out a deal. I'm always at the mill, so if you would, email the wife to work out details at rozsmith 1218 at gmail dot com (remove spaces, yadda yadda)

Our Preferred Partners
ycMtWqXA1tz649igcnYyTVVRvBSlH9D8x7WoKrQYeAdCfk7nkQ58A71FurvUBSRG