_
_ New Reader
8/23/18 3:26 p.m.

Or complete assemblies if it comes to that. I don’t care if the shocks are blown as long as the price is right. 

Coincidently- if someone needs them, I have a set of “maxpeedingrods” coilovers I can trade/partial trade. Need moar lowz for that challenge miata? 

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
8/23/18 5:08 p.m.

I think NA6 parts are the same. If they are, I have a set of stock struts I pulled out of mine that you can have for the cost of the postage. 

_
_ New Reader
8/23/18 9:19 p.m.

Right on. They are the same. Are the stock struts blown? (For free, I cant care!)  And when you say “struts”, do you mean shock and spring combo, or just the shocks?

ya know... I could just do top hats and hardware. Is that easier for anyone? Tein basics seems fine for now. And those are only 350$

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
8/23/18 10:42 p.m.

It's the whole thing - shock, springs and top hat. I just swapped them for FM springs + Konis with new top hats.

They're not blown, at least not in a visible manner. They are, however, in the good shape that Miata NA suspension with 115k miles tends to be in.

_
_ New Reader
8/24/18 12:37 a.m.

Sounds good, I’ll PM you my address, let me know what shipping is. I can PayPal you. 

TiggerWelder
TiggerWelder Reader
8/25/18 8:44 a.m.

If those dont work out, I have a set from a '94 NA8.  I think the spring rate is supposed to be a little higher as the car was heavier.

_
_ Reader
8/27/18 6:49 p.m.

Waiting on Tim the Boxhead. He’s a working stiff like me. 

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
8/27/18 7:12 p.m.

Sorry man, haven't forgotten about you  but getting to play with tow trucks instead of doing something productive didn't help with my schedule over the weekend.

I'll try to get back to you tonight, finally.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rjw0G9DrQ0o6gOCiUwmpllIzBSTyzX2I0G0kj9gfGm9xNYj4S9BjtetQGe7vv4Wq