Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
11/21/16 3:36 p.m.

Like I said---- there are some crazy bargains to be had on the Raceday Safety site leading up to Black Friday. Need a racing suit? Gloves? check it out!

Raceday Safety crazy deals

Danny Shields
Danny Shields Reader
12/1/16 5:22 a.m.

Almost missed this post in the Black Friday clutter. Definitely some bargains there, and prices good through December 4.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
12/1/16 7:38 a.m.

Gloves were one of the best investments I ever made for autocrossing. I am sure people wonder why I need Nomex gloves for racing around a parking lot in the summer, but that's not it at all. Between runs, I am applying sunscreen, eating lunch, sweating, changing tire pressures, etc. Gloves ensure that I get a good grip on the wheel and the shifter regardless of what my hands have been through. I could probably use Mechanix gloves just as easily, but race gloves look cool. Plus, getting the gloves and helmet on mentally transition you from spectator to racer. It helps me focus and get ready for my run. At $10, you should get a pair.

Spoolpigeon
Spoolpigeon PowerDork
12/1/16 7:53 a.m.

Dang. No mediums on sale

NOT A TA
NOT A TA Dork
12/1/16 8:30 a.m.

Got myself a pair of gloves!

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
12/1/16 8:57 a.m.

Got a pair of gloves, too. My old gloves were fire treated cotton I think, and six or seven years old. Time to refresh. Plus I got swanky red so my hand signals will be very clear. You're number one!!!

Joe Gearin
12/1/16 3:48 p.m.

Thanks for spreading the love guys! Keep an eye out in Shop Talk--- some good stuff pops up here!

Danny Shields
Danny Shields Reader
12/2/16 2:20 p.m.

Got some of those $10 Nomex gloves. Shipping was only five bucks for two pairs. Thanks for the tip, Joe!

Joe Gearin
12/5/16 3:28 p.m.

Anytime Danny!

Claff
Claff Reader
12/5/16 3:35 p.m.

Missed the boat (sad trombone)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YMgHNul2WHw0EMiTz3Jlp6vMRQtY9xeC7SYTlzoKdKJ6xbiMUCIxYjvwiht5Y4ow