Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
7/5/18 2:26 p.m.

You read that right---- our friends at PACO  Motorsports don't just make wickedly cool lift kits for Miatas.   They have also revised their Hub Stands to be easier to use and more accurate than ever before.  They have also dropped the price!  

New wireless corner weight and camber angle digital readout is coming soon as an available option/upgrade.  This will be compatible with the current design.

$849.00 for a set of four.  4 lug pattern fitment from 95.25mm-114.3mm bolt circle, and 5 lug fitment from 100mm-130mm.  12mm/14mm stud compatible.  1000lbs capacity per stand.  No calibration required, just a smooth, flat surface.  Take with you to the pits/paddock for quick adjustments.  Store page link below, instructions  are available for download:

PACO Motorsports Hub Stands

Ed Higginbotham
Ed Higginbotham Associate Editor
7/6/18 9:03 a.m.

These are awesome. Good price, too.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
7/13/18 2:14 p.m.

Agreed.....although I'm still lusting after their Offroadster!  

grmrdr
grmrdr None
12/5/18 1:37 a.m.

Any updates now that there's been some time to get into more garages and more use? I've tried the previous v4 which I've found to be unsatisfactory. I've heard good things about earlier ones and this version looks like a huge improvement indeed!

Our Preferred Partners
QP5YEI04lhh8evwR53vzbWMglON1qTo6ni73f8p4wgxUMOiOpySUjNZkBWTzvyqN