MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
2/8/18 6:25 a.m.

I know that many of you have heard of Track Night in America. For those that have not, it is a program run by the SCCA that brings affordable track days to tracks all around the country. For 2018, Track Night in America has added 4 new locations; Auto Club Speedway, Dominion Raceway, La Junta Raceway and New Hampshire Motor Speedway. You get 3 20 minutes sessions on track for $150 or less.

I ran with them for the last couple years and can say that they are well organized, on time, and the best part, very affordable. I have been asked to be a part of their Track Night Champions program to get the word out and answer any questions that prospective drivers might have.

If you have any questions or would like a $25 discount on your next event , message me and I will be happy to provide either. Keep in mind that registration doesn't open until February 12th for March events and March 1 for the rest of the events.

Have fun and be safe this year!

List of Events:

http://www.tracknightinamerica.com/events

MDGearhead
MDGearhead New Reader
3/2/18 6:33 a.m.

Just a reminder, registration is now open for all events. Send me a message if you would like a discount code or have any questions.

Have fun!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jHESrs2gX9aZYStD1RSlLlfD5M3Mr85cS2UiwVCV2FXf9EOHYM7KQKOwkBsFRpYs