1 2 3
Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UltimaDork
5/12/15 10:11 a.m.

I am loving this. I hate to ask for more, but is there any chance of posting larger / higher res images so we can see the details fully?

Thanks

Kiddys_Classics
Kiddys_Classics New Reader
5/13/15 10:38 a.m.

The belly pans on these buses are very important to the structural integrity of the bus. Without these being correctly welded in place the side doors will not align and the body will flex. Below you will see the pans being fit and welded into place.

Kiddys_Classics
5/13/15 10:43 a.m.
Adrian_Thompson wrote: I am loving this. I hate to ask for more, but is there any chance of posting larger / higher res images so we can see the details fully? Thanks

If you right click the images and open them in a new tab, they should be 1000x750px. I resized them smaller so they wouldn't flood the forum too much. Also, they're available on our website (www.kiddysclassics.com) as well as our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/kiddysclassics). I also only post about 10 or so from each album, but the full albums should be up on both Facebook and the website. If you'd like additional images, e-mail us at admin@kiddysclassics.com.

Adrian_Thompson
Adrian_Thompson UltimaDork
5/14/15 10:26 a.m.

In reply to Kiddys_Classics:

Geeking out on hi-res bliss right now.

thx

Kiddys_Classics
5/20/15 8:23 a.m.

In reply to Adrian_Thompson:

My pleasure. The photos we take are actually 4128 x 3096 px, but each photo is about 4 MB, and would take too long to upload unfortunately, so I re-size them to 1000 x 750 px or so. However, if there is a specific photo you would like to see closer up - don't hesitate to e-mail me, and I will send it to you in the original quality.

banzaitoyota
banzaitoyota Reader
6/14/15 7:14 p.m.

Very similar to the jobs KCW in CO undertakes

Kiddys_Classics
3/15/16 12:20 p.m.

Painting the rims.

Kiddys_Classics
3/16/16 12:09 p.m.

Paint: