1 2 3
Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
10/16/19 4:33 p.m.

BIG NEWS

This year’s $2000 Challenge Ford Crown Vic Cop Car is (will be) for sale.

Yes, whether it wins trophies or blows up. The #36 entry, 2004 Ford Crown Victoria will be for sale Saturday October 26th, at the Grassroots Concours. I have a clear title and we’d like to go home with an empty trailer (or maybe we’ll be something while down there). How much?  If it is still in the same shape it is in now (though it is still being finished as we speak), we are looking for $2000 (or best offer). If we don’t get any offers, we’ll take it home. If the car has some issues…piston coming through hood, we will negotiate seriously.

A very cool car for Florida, especially after we do our final modifications before the race (or possibly on the trailer while driving down)

This is a former Maryland State Police Cruiser. Relatively stock.

According to last owner it has 80mm Throttle body, Supposedly, Merc Marquis rear sway bar and a 3:73 rear. Teh rear I can attest to.

We’ve cleaned, gutted the interior. Brand new 5 point racing harness (both sides). New welded harness bar and more.

Things like lights, electric windows, and even remote trunk switch all seem to work.

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
10/16/19 4:37 p.m.

In reply to Monza275 :

You have my interest...as well as the turbo crx lol

Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
10/19/19 8:00 a.m.

Last minute work on Cop Car before race. We leave in 4 days. Still a bunch of items on To Do list. Considering possibility of having one of us drive Tow Car and the other 2 on open trailer working on car. We could bleed brakes, torque lug nuts and so on. I'm sure its been down before. 

Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
10/22/19 12:22 p.m.

Getting down to less than 48 hours till we leave.

Monza275
Monza275 New Reader
3/2/20 9:02 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apZe-dnNwJk&t=575s

We sold our Challenge car to the guys at Mustang Lifestyle. They've been tearing it up. But with a 207,000 miles on it, it still runs strong.

Image may contain: car and outdoor

surfshibby07
surfshibby07 Reader
3/3/20 9:25 a.m.

their most recent video they really took it out for a beating lol

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
1tKmlGLxjRkf1dN2NHxZLdBbltUi8uYH5hKl8oUxJN3xiggtvbrmd6uDnwDQeeDx