1 2 3
donalson
donalson PowerDork
3/13/19 4:19 p.m.
thatsnowinnebago said:

The photos are all working for me now.

TY will use imgur from here out I supose doh.

donalson
donalson PowerDork
3/14/19 5:38 p.m.

sub box came in today... fits so much better in the back of this little truck than that HUGE dual 12 box setup I had before... it's also angled towards the back seat and puts the sub facing the "proper" direction... I need to open up the hole a smidge more as it's a little tight... but looks like it'll work out well... now I need to get the amp installed... along with a million other things lol... 

donalson
donalson PowerDork
3/19/19 10:02 p.m.

well had a day off and did almost nothing... I'd intended to get the valve cover gasket on and new spark plugs in... maybe tomm after work?... what I did get done is I opened up the hole a smidge on the sub box with a drum sander with my drill... didn't take much to get it to seat properly... I'm pleased with how much smaller it is and it should sound pretty solid... i'm still thinking of a few options down the road for that sub box I posted earlier or an even smaller premade one that actually cuts out the rear quarter pocket and fits inside the panel itself this is one of their stock photos... I dig how little of space it takes up... especially with plans of a storage box/platform in the back down the road.

also while no 100% related I picked up a battery jump charger yesterday after not closing the trunk all the way and not being able to start the car in the morning sucked... thankfully I had another car to drive to work but I'd been meaning to get a jump box for a while and this was the push to grab it... got a LiION one from harborfreight, much smaller and less weight than the lead acid ones I've used in the past and has almost as much mAh as the SLA models... 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pdcgl2k7nDvHrJZe3MJzyEclXSjvUHZckcG6Q1QUIVvKSyGwe1CmomzSgsr35TA5