2 3 4
BradLTL
BradLTL UltraDork
9/7/20 10:53 a.m.

Some glamour shots...

BradLTL
BradLTL UltraDork
10/18/20 9:53 a.m.

Ran probably my last AutoX of the season yesterday. There are 2 more scheduled, but I'm not sure if I'll make those.  It may be time to park the car and start on the winter projects to truly be ready for a competitive next season.

Winter projects planned are:

1. Poor man's big brake kit upgrade
  2. Light weight wheels and race rubber (more of a purchase than project)
  3. New exhaust
  4. Custom engine tune

These are subject to change based on money / time / talent.  Brakes will be first, I already have most of the parts, just need the rotors and lines.

Yesterday was a fast and fun event. It was also the first time my oldest wanted to come with me.  He had a good time and wants to come more. It was a good father + son day. And...

Managed to win the class.  Good result to end on for sure.

BradLTL
BradLTL UltraDork
10/19/20 10:42 a.m.

My app that I use to record runs, had an issue and missed the video for the last 2 runs (it recorded the audio, but no video).  So this is the last run it captured, but was 0.6s off my fast time:

You'll be able to see my lack of traction in this video.  On the run prior to this, I lit up my tires coming out of the tight right hander.  Left a good bit of Pirelli rubber on the track:

BradLTL
BradLTL UltraDork
1/10/21 8:46 p.m.

Big update today... Oh man, the labor....

Ok, not really. My kids got me new tail lights for Christmas. Finally had some time to put them on and get rid of the eye sores that were there...

BradLTL
BradLTL UltraDork
1/14/21 8:35 a.m.

Far more interesting update today. I got a few prizes in the mail today:

Still missing the rear rotors, stainless lines and brake ducts.  I'm going to attempt to clean up and paint the calipers this weekend, and then I should be ready to do the poor man's BBK / JCW upgrade.  Rumors say it is super easy and only takes an hour... Based on my skill I'll plan for a whole weekend.

Edit:

Fronts came today, child for reference

2 3 4
Our Preferred Partners
FQl36edv7c2snyCobK8Zt84Gj9VV7L2v0gkfeEVlbR71D7nS1nmO6Sb4kaXAisbf