8 9 10
SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
1/14/15 5:31 a.m.

wheelsmithy
wheelsmithy HalfDork
1/23/15 6:52 p.m.

I am glad to see this back in effect. Great build/ story.

ssswitch
ssswitch Reader
1/29/15 12:01 p.m.

It probably wouldn't have required much more work to just lift the N600 and hang it on the wall.

So glad to see the project is going again. That tape-mural is a cool idea, too.

Nashco
Nashco UberDork
8/7/16 4:14 a.m.

This is a really crummy picture, but is significant because this was taken probably the last time I'll see the N600 for quite a while since I took an overseas work assignment. I recently put some new 175/50R13 tires onto some freshly painted VX wheels. These wheels had been spray painted flat black and hadn't seen a particularly nice life, but after more money than expected I've got them blasted and custom painted. The paint color was picked to match the 60's Honda F1 Colors, which was the inspiration for the colors on this car all along, as this car was designed the same time as the early Honda F1 days.

Bryce

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury MegaDork
8/17/16 7:35 a.m.

Bryce, I was just thinking about you and your challenge entries. I hope that wherever youre headed, they have some sweet homologation specials that are over the 25 year limit - RHD Twin Turbo challenge entry material!

Picarosso
Picarosso
1/27/17 9:31 a.m.

I have been reading through your entire thread and I am just amazed.. I just inherited a '71 N600 and a '72 Z600. I was just wondering if you would be able to help me with my build, im going to basically do the same thing you did just not to worried about losing that much weight in the car. did you ever get the d17 transmission to work?

8 9 10
Our Preferred Partners
S35ItV0lK6YLCy8MGGbuwe2a2eRpg60O6Rz2MFkzdA3SaSiqStIUvI2WaS1dRhcu