1 2 3
Javelin (Forum Supporter)
Javelin (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
11/21/20 11:02 a.m.

In reply to svxsti :

Considering there's only 2 SVX's out of the 14's on that site, that's not a very impressive brag...

bobzilla
bobzilla MegaDork
11/21/20 11:15 a.m.

I mean I ran the fastest Kia in autox for 4 years. Fastest kia at nationals for 3. Doesn't mean anything when there weren't any others. 

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 11:19 a.m.

This post has received too many downvotes to be displayed.

11/21/20 11:45 a.m.

This is pathetic.

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 12:07 p.m.

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/21/20 1:17 p.m.

The SVX, that's the one that's hard to find with the factory 6 speed and the EJ33, right?

11/21/20 1:26 p.m.
svxsti said:
Javelin (Forum Supporter) said:

This is pathetic.

Yes it is, kind of like you in a Ford Flex lol

I'll run you for pinks with my Flex anytime poser. Unlike your made up bull E36 M3, it actually exists. So does my A4. And my S4. And my Boxster S. And my Corvette Z06. All of which have been seen, if not driven, by other GRMers.

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 1:31 p.m.
svxsti said:

This is pathetic.

I'll run you for pinks with my Flex anytime poser. Unlike your made up bull E36 M3, it actually exists. So does my A4. And my S4. And my Boxster S. And my Corvette Z06. All of which have been seen, if not driven, by other GRMers.

Just post your time slips on dragtimes like I did......oh wait, I bet you never had any time slips lol Pretty sad a BRZ beat your Z06 at Willow Springs too. Even at the Nurburgring your Z06 got smoked by a Golf GTI lol

11/21/20 1:41 p.m.
svxsti said:
svxsti said:

This is pathetic.

Just post your time slips on dragtimes like I did......oh wait, I bet you never had any time slips lol Pretty sad a BRZ beat your Z06 at Willow Springs too. Even at the Nurburgring your Z06 got smoked by a Golf GTI lol

Ahahahahaaaaa!!!! Unlike your lame unverified time slip that you probably stole from someone else at the track, not only do I have the time slip for my Z06, I filmed it all, so you can watch me blow your fake time out of the water over and over and over again.

rodknock
rodknock Reader
11/21/20 1:46 p.m.
svxsti said:

Talk about fake news, well at least eveyone knows who you are. If the google ad wasnt in the way there would be more. Fact is, an SVX is not an Impreza. It was compared to Lexus and BMW when it was written about, styled by Giugiaro and an H6 that sounded like a 911 when the muffler was hollowed. 

Got any pics of the intake and nitrous set up? Your cardomain site only has exterior shots. I would be curious to see what you did to get an ET in the 12s on a EG33 without boost. 

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 1:59 p.m.

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 2:03 p.m.
rodknock said:
svxsti said:

Talk about fake news, well at least eveyone knows who you are. If the google ad wasnt in the way there would be more. Fact is, an SVX is not an Impreza. It was compared to Lexus and BMW when it was written about, styled by Giugiaro and an H6 that sounded like a 911 when the muffler was hollowed. 

Got any pics of the intake and nitrous set up? Your cardomain site only has exterior shots. I would be curious to see what you did to get an ET in the 12s on a EG33 without boost. 

The details are on the dragtimes profile, nitrous. Never took any photos of the Nitrous set up and the car was totaled by a texter while I was at stop light. Then I donated it to another SVX owner.

ProDarwin
ProDarwin MegaDork
11/21/20 2:26 p.m.

This is going well.

crankwalk (Forum Supporter)
crankwalk (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
11/21/20 2:51 p.m.

Everybody in this thread (OP and those arguing with him) look ridiculous. 

It doesn't matter if he's a dreamer or a BS'er OR if you think you're better than him. Just ignore his posts and he will go away once people stop engaging. Once you're triggered, you get on their level. 

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 3:22 p.m.

johndej
johndej Dork
11/21/20 3:36 p.m.

Someone is gearing up for a nice nap under a patio somewhere...

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 4:19 p.m.

Man, spambots have gotten really advanced in recent years.

In Before The Lock.

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 4:47 p.m.

slowbird
slowbird SuperDork
11/21/20 5:27 p.m.

nothing good is happening in this thread, just a total waste of time...i must be really bored to be reading it

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
11/21/20 8:39 p.m.

In reply to slowbird :

Its quarantine and everything is berkeleyed. What else are we going to do on Saturday?

svxsti
svxsti Reader
11/21/20 11:32 p.m.

Gotta have six appeal, even Jackie Stewart took a 6 wheeler to 10 podium finishes before F1 banned 6 contact patches and there were 4 10 inch wheels at that! Oh yeah, the dually is going to break 1.3g on DOT tires.

DarkMonohue
DarkMonohue New Reader
11/21/20 11:43 p.m.

I think I've seen this movie before.

Who's for popcorn?

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr PowerDork
11/22/20 9:54 a.m.

I didn't realize Jackie Stewart drive for Tyrell in 1976 and 1977.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Iutzy6cppNyV5Q66TbR8aOyU1Bnf0BBqbpgpb4eETaaLyJolypAypIPoKzmoMxHK