BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
5/12/19 3:01 p.m.

Because the world needs another middle aged white guy futzing about with a Miata. Or something like that.

Anyway, this is the '95 M I recently bought from MrChaos on here. It's going to be a bit different from my normal NA Miatas inasmuch as I'm not going to do another track oriented build. Right now, the plan is to go through it, fix what needs fixing, make it a nice driver and then try to stick an FM turbo kit on it.

And because the world also needs me to write up more walls of text I decided I'll chronicle the thing on YouTube instead. After all, if my "economic security über alles" stepdad hadn't talked me out of it I'd have tried to go to film school instead of doing the IT thing. The IT thing happened instead, but I figured I'll give YouTube a shot.

Comments and subscriptions massively appreciated :

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett MegaDork
5/12/19 3:56 p.m.

In reply to BoxheadTim :

That looks really nice! Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m glad to see you’re actually starting out with a good car this time. 

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim MegaDork
5/12/19 3:57 p.m.

In reply to Pete Gossett :

Oh, I completely agree . The white one was pretty good, too, but I think this one is just a tad nicer and better suited for more of a DD type car.

MrChaos
MrChaos Dork
5/12/19 6:32 p.m.

too nice to abuse it in rallycross like im going to do to the replacement miata.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3qhAt7AO8MjQqOPu946BrHC7vDlSTR6mirjodZZuXRIkEk3QxQ6QpjyOGgZwhFSZ