4 5 6
Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
8/17/19 9:14 p.m.
wawazat said:

Out and about today in Woodward.  Cars EVERYWHERE FOR MILES!   It still blows my mind that so many cars and people come out for this cruise.  Approximately 12 miles each way along the route and people line up for much of the route, many places 4 rows deep.  I got hot but the car ran well.  I saw 203F on the gauge while idling along for over almost two miles with 86F ambient temps and full sun.   No problemo!

Amazing. and we need pictures.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
8/17/19 10:20 p.m.

In reply to wawazat :

Crispelli’s shrimp and chorizo pizza is in heavy lunch rotation for me, probably twice a month.  That place is great!

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
8/21/19 8:45 p.m.
Indy-Guy said:
wawazat said:

Out and about today in Woodward.  Cars EVERYWHERE FOR MILES!   It still blows my mind that so many cars and people come out for this cruise.  Approximately 12 miles each way along the route and people line up for much of the route, many places 4 rows deep.  I got hot but the car ran well.  I saw 203F on the gauge while idling along for over almost two miles with 86F ambient temps and full sun.   No problemo!

Amazing. and we need pictures.

I only have a few but if you check out the website of another magazine that focuses on these type of cars (rhymes with Not Todd) you can find all sorts of pictures.  

These were taken three DAYS before the actual event.

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
8/21/19 8:47 p.m.

The Corvette line-up next to my Dad's car in the picture above was part of 300-400 Corvette's headed in to an Charity event.  

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
8/21/19 10:06 p.m.

In reply to wawazat :

Thanks for the pics, but I was hoping for a few glamour shots of the "Cat"

wawazat
wawazat HalfDork
9/7/19 12:21 p.m.

I've been driving the Cougar just piling on some miles as the weather is changing and I missed a lot of summer driving this year.  I took it to Angry's house for work on his challenge car, to some customers last week, took my boys out for soccer practice and dance class Thursday, and took my son to dance class today.  May got to Old Car Festival at Greenfield Village or SCCA Autocross (spectate) with it tomorrow.  Perfect day for a top down drive today!  

4 5 6
Our Preferred Partners
43rsT2bT2Qon3Px89z4BhiPBlk2mckE4MlD90sVxRNsPh8V4fHpyhV88gVaCR4Pv