More Tools Than Sense
More Tools Than Sense Reader
12/7/21 7:41 p.m.

Hey everyone! 

What I have always loved about the GRM forums is that nothing is off the table, want to show off your race car? That's what it says in the name! Want to show off your sports car? Of course! Your van? Cool! Lawnmower? Why not! Kid's toys? Moped? Canoe? Heck yes! So long as you can use tools on it, probably make it faster, and you're not a jerk, everyone here will like what you're building! (Or at least, some will like it and the others will mind their own business). 

Well, I have been using Reddit a good bit lately and was looking for a Similar sub/ community there and couldn't find one, so I started my own!

It's https://www.reddit.com/r/MoreToolsThanSense/ And will likely end up being based less on Motorsports and more on building any old thing you can think of, but I hope to build up a very similar, welcoming feel and open attitude to what I find here on the GRM forums. And, I figured the best way to start that is to invite all of you cool people on there first. 

So if you already use Reddit, just search for MoreToolsThanSense, and if you don't use Reddit... I guess I'd encourage you to sign up, I mean, it's part of the internet, so you take the good with the bad. 

Cheers fellow Wrenchers! 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZZfSAei1ELlIWp6ENvb0afLz7cDC81yAiyPIX2BbksbsYu3EShcodUENbBlF4oKp