4 5 6
irish44j (Forum Supporter)
irish44j (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
1/10/21 8:40 a.m.

This amount of rust repair is going to give me an axiety attack. Good on you for tackling it. I hate rust repair so much I never would have even considered this project lol :)

75280z
75280z Reader
1/10/21 6:46 p.m.
irish44j (Forum Supporter) said:

This amount of rust repair is going to give me an axiety attack. Good on you for tackling it. I hate rust repair so much I never would have even considered this project lol :)

HAHA. Trust me I have on several occasions thought to myself why in the WORLD did I do this to myself. I had never undertaken it before. I must say I really don't mind the cutting out and repair of rust as much as I dislike the finality of painting a car and all the imperfections that show up. At least with panel replacement you can just cut it out and start again. I have learned a TON during this project and would say that if I ever tackle this much rust repair again it will be when I have the time and space to strip the car down and have it blasted so I can truly fix all of the rust in the car. I am getting very close to finishing what I am going to tackle with the rust knowing there will be a few tiny spots that I just won't get to right now.

4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bRQOziPb8DM23uAuxYYPXAs1Uwr2qvpaU7179OMKk4OJ8uwQfsK4yFEI0xp7OHw5