1 2 3
Gambit
Gambit New Reader
5/9/22 7:23 p.m.

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
5/13/22 8:45 p.m.

Mint

Got 2 sets of these and bolted them in, drilled through the floor and used big washers and nylocks, got a kit off of eBay for the seat bolts, somehow they were the right thread pitch to just bolt into the seats. 

I sacrificed leg room for a little bit of reclining to save my back. Well worth it. Once the seats are a little broken in they're gonna be mad comfy.

Got rid of the crappy carpet that was only on the front half of the rubber mat? Weird. I vacuumed it out and it's pretty nice underneath, need to wipe it out with a wet rag to get the gravel dust off it.

Center console is probably next if I can find one. Need a 98+ auto 2wd. 

Solid 8+ inches for custom subwoofer box?

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
5/26/22 7:43 p.m.

SUBWOOFER

WIRING

ITS RAINING.. which sucks. Seems like it's done nothing but rain in Missoura. Don't want to wire the 12v in the rain.

Got the Skar IX-10 D4 200/400 W 

Amp is the SK-M5001D 500 W

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
5/27/22 7:03 p.m.

Absolutely thumping.. major shenanigans will ensue. Doesn't compare to some of my friends cateye with 2 12s or a 2008 focus pushing 1200 watts to 2 12s but it's actually reasonable to listen to music with, which is everything I needed and wanted

Things to do:

Remount amp

Clean up wiring

Clean floors detail interior

Undo middle seatbelt setup (may have to wait, forgot star bits at school)

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
6/4/22 3:08 p.m.

Remounted amp under passenger seat.. cleaned up the wiring.. it's somewhat visible as I ran my remote wire and rcas through the shifter floor mat hole but it's all ziptied together and coiled where it needs to be do it looks nice. fuse went under the jack and jack cover so that's hidden too. Cleaned the floors and she's good to go.

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
6/13/22 6:04 p.m.

Mmm love when it's 100° and the ac decides it doesn't want to switch to the main doors.. at first thought I had a leak, but luckily I just did HVAC in school so I was just able to look through and pinpoint the controls not having vacuum

Gambit
Gambit New Reader
6/28/22 8:37 p.m.

Alright small ish update..

Blew the sub up... 500 watts from the amp does not go to a 200/400 watt sub well.. lasted me probably 2 weeks before it started clipping really bad. Basically ignored the break in period because it is my first experience with a sub. Got it returned before the 30 days so I will spring for the 500-800 just to keep it safe. 

Got a job so truck budget went up but free time went straight down. Off this weekend so I'm going to try going to the junkyard to find sway bars (what size should I be looking for?) and possibly a bravada front bumper. I'll be ordering the lowering kit in the next week or so. Have been trying to decide what I want to do with wheels.

I really like these, I don't know if I've seen another s10 with anything like that. Will probably need 1" spacers. Everyone I've talked to says 5x120 will fit on 5x4.75 no problem but my question is do I need to get adapters just to be safe?

I'm really torn between these two. I really like white wheels so the top ones are what I think I'm going to get. They're basically the same price after special ordering from aodhan. 

Luckily I'm not gonna spring for these for a while so I can just stew over it for a few months.

1 2 3
Birthdays
Our Preferred Partners
MlGEYuAUsTIGRFqxBLWte758ksTEnH5j4E96o9W1tThPouXeR6pxIWO2AKo7N4Gv