4 5 6
Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
8/30/22 9:52 a.m.

Had the first electrical issue come up and I fixed it quickly, with a little frustration.

That red light should flash only when the 4 ways are on and it started to be on all the time, no flashing. Also, the green lights should flash with the appropriate turn signal, and they would just light without flashing. The 4 ways and the turn signals still worked fine, just this indicator wasn't working right.  Very minor problem, but it was bugging me.

It was the new 3 wire flasher unit I installed a few months ago.  They're only about $4, but it's frustrating that it didn't last very long. We'll see how the new one does, as it's the exact same PN from NAPA as the one that failed.

Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
10/30/22 8:32 p.m.

I took the Jeep to the gas station today and realized I can gas it up and pay without getting out of the seat. It's like going to the ATM for gas.

Carl Heideman
Carl Heideman
11/13/22 7:54 p.m.

Parked my Lotus 7 by the Jeep in the storage building and realized they're both minimalist cars with cutouts instead of doors and about the same footprint. Both are incredibly fun to drive in very different ways. 

4 5 6
Our Preferred Partners
Kwqqh0s68ZgFpea6IYgg7KvwOP4R9HHGpSGtwSYwyCfWhLUGrk5SFn4mNViDzy5u