1 2 3
Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette SuperDork
9/24/13 9:56 a.m.

yes they are TRX obsolete I am guessing

Travis_K
Travis_K UltraDork
9/24/13 4:22 p.m.

I think they still sell them, but for more than the entire challenge budget for a set.

ClemSparks
ClemSparks PowerDork
9/24/13 4:50 p.m.

I had a couple of metric/trx wheels from (evidently) a Lincoln one time (they came in a pile of stuff in the bed of a truck I bought).

I wondered if a person could machine the bead-interface-diameter down to 15" and run 15" tires. It's pretty close, IIRC (and I might not RC)

'eh...Probably a very bad idea...(but that's not the reason I didn't follow through with it).

Karl La Follette
9/25/13 3:45 p.m.

Por some sugar on top of me motor mounts steering linkage Prepping Floor for Rust Prevention

Karl La Follette
9/25/13 3:48 p.m.
Karl La Follette
9/26/13 3:45 p.m.

oRANGE KRUSH Sunbeam next to Stag Challenge car Sister car for this year Jensen Healey

Karl La Follette
9/27/13 1:42 p.m.

Becks beach time Tranny mount Pedal placement naked girls eating bananas

Karl La Follette
9/28/13 2:57 p.m.

Thinking hardtop dash fab seat rollbar dash fabhttp://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/racetearoffs/74%20jensen%2010/74%20jensen%2011/DSCI0748.jpg

Karl La Follette
9/29/13 1:32 p.m.

gonna put new shoe in you glass saturn shoe foot print vs J healey Tom is Clearly the best guaranteed modding saturn bracket Saturn shoe radius on jensen hat and Toms hair we got a new compressor link to piks of nipple chics

Karl La Follette
9/29/13 1:34 p.m.

We also are going with a Mgb Windshield and hardtop modification or so it says on the bar napkin plans

ncdragon
ncdragon
9/29/13 2:06 p.m.

In addition to Greg Smith's observations about the 240Z, a very important place to check for rust is under the battery tray. Also, Greg wouldn't mention his own company (zcarparts.com), but it has a fix for the fuse box.

Also, Ztherapy has wonderful replacements for the catburators since a number of the rebuilt parts (guides!) are NLA.

Karl La Follette
10/3/13 7:31 a.m.

Saturn front calipers Gold in them panties Saturn shoes fit nicely Shifter mod and install mustang brake booster and master to be used , Parts coming from speedway . We gonna have a roller today . Body work soon come .

Karl La Follette
10/4/13 3:08 p.m.

Wheel arch adjustment adds 4 inches of clearance Body work weekend thrash a head

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair PowerDork
10/4/13 3:10 p.m.

move the hardtop all the way to the rear a la P1800 ES, yes!

Karl La Follette
10/4/13 3:25 p.m.

I wish we had a station wagon roof to cut . That is a Stag roof . We are thinking MGB windshield and hard top , also cutting mgb back shelf to fit to Jensen . . Time soon come for race so ?

Karl La Follette
10/5/13 12:46 p.m.

Neon prime time in the house Tom's hair sanding Tom kicking back sitting there thinking just how life's gonna be

Karl La Follette
10/5/13 1:14 p.m.

Karl La Follette
10/6/13 1:26 p.m.

4 challenge cars sunday boobs out Action foto

stan_d
stan_d Dork
10/7/13 8:31 a.m.

Can't wait to see it complete. Looks good.

Karl La Follette
10/9/13 10:14 a.m.

Engine bay painted

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps HalfDork
10/9/13 3:33 p.m.

In reply to Karl La Follette:

Man that is looking really good

Karl La Follette
10/10/13 2:44 p.m.

Welders dead , the guy we get welding done by kicked . Tom went over to welding shop said where is Randy ? "" pushing daisies " . Wow . Guy running shop/son in law will get tabs welded on radiator . We where over there about 4 months ago . Had some work done . No idea . Super Honest treated you like family , awesome to deal with and so so talented . Gonna make sticker for the car . CRAP. Moral to the story have yOu hugged your service person today ?

Karl La Follette
10/10/13 2:50 p.m.

RIP

Karl La Follette
10/15/13 12:30 p.m.

Floor paint Engine coming together front end complete Dash prep and mod first install

Karl La Follette
10/15/13 12:31 p.m.

Radiator and lubricans

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
9dP2AD9ZJd7ldWWqfp00qkv5mb8R3Q4spDXOgROMOCMii0wTxXfM7fVQkug6iRjU