1 2
minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
7/31/18 2:05 p.m.

Red van is plated, insured, and being driven.  Put 200-ish miles on it over the weekend and went to C&C and Streetcar Takeover with it.  There are a few small things I need to look at, but so far seems to be running fine.  It's also been rainy the past week so I haven't got anything done to the rest of the fleet.

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
9/2/18 4:39 p.m.

Status

Red van transmission went out after driving it for about 2 weeks, it's been parked and I've been pulling apart the black van so I can use the trans out of it to repair the red van.  Then hopefully start in on the black van.  Still no pictures.

malibuguy
malibuguy Reader
9/4/18 8:14 p.m.

lovely

minivan_racer
minivan_racer UberDork
2/24/19 8:55 a.m.

Update.

I've been working on the garage organization, but I've fell into the trap of working a lot of hours again.  Winter has been weird with anywhere from 50 degree weather to subzero, in the same week.  The HOA didn't like my art installation in the driveway and requested I not have inoperable vehicles in the driveway, so I'm working on making it all look like it might run right now.  I traded the Sundance for parts.  The Daytona is for sale, cheap. Like $300 cheap.  For not much more I could probably get you most of what you need to make it a runner.  I'm changing some plans so the space in the driveway would be nice.

1 2
Our Preferred Partners
mw2WG4EiN9DlP6jzE3cX85OovcrJUp9XiFGiXN062xri11UVqE3o3nhyYHdwz1gg