pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
1/28/22 8:03 a.m.

In reply to SkinnyG (Forum Supporter) :

It still has the stock front bar.

06HHR (Forum Supporter)
06HHR (Forum Supporter) Dork
1/28/22 8:48 a.m.

In reply to pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) :

Cool, i'll try those, hard to be worse than what I have now.

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
2/28/22 8:12 a.m.

Since my BRZ still has not arrived I decided to autocross the SE-R.

Car did better than I expected.  The tires, though brand new, leave much to be desired from a grip standpoint.  This car isn't destined to be an autocross weapon so that is fine.

The autocross was fun and we got five runs in.  Overall a nice way to spend a Saturday.

B13Birk
B13Birk HalfDork
2/28/22 9:33 a.m.

In reply to pimpm3 (Forum Supporter) :

You are making great progress man! Really pumped to keep following along. What exhaust is on the car? Are you happy with it? I have a brand new in the box BRM mandrel-bent cat-back (period correct) setup that I'm not going to use if you are interested. BRM was actually my dad's company that he gave to the same guy he gave NICO club to. They were pretty much the only company that focused on Nissan platforms exclusively. Really nice deep resonance in the exhaust. I have pictures of it in the rally car thread. Let me know. 

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
2/28/22 9:53 a.m.

In reply to B13Birk :

I appreciate the offer but the car has a mandrel bent 2.5 exhaust on it all ready.  

I am really enjoying fixing the car up, and can't wait to get it painted.

In other news, the car and I are making the trek to Amelia island Saturday for the concours de lemons.  Who would have thought a three tone 30 year old Sentra would make it on to the green of one of the world's most prestigious automotive events...

pimpm3 (Forum Supporter)
3/10/22 10:33 a.m.

Entered the SE-R in the concours de lemons.  Had a great time looking at all the cars.  Hopefully next year it will be nice enough to move up to the radwood field!

AllTerrain1025
AllTerrain1025 New Reader
4/15/22 1:41 p.m.

Man, seeing this makes me miss the two I have had so much. Where is that Cars and Coffee that you went to? I'm in the lovely Central FL area.

1 2 3
Our Preferred Partners
z1LI6A6SjNkq7DZVTWr5pav7cVP04zqriSR53GRs6A2txfFoScpiroxDyBYcQapx