4 5 6
dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) Dork
4/12/22 4:41 p.m.

Actually, have had a change of heart and picked up a different project, so am now selling this one. Just put it on FB, would be be a great way to get into an nice one for less than I have in it.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/listing/3093999360854445?media_id=0&ref=share_attachment

Will be sorry that I did not complete it as it would have been a sweet ride, but I want to finish my Lancia Scorpion more, so need the space.

JoeTR6
JoeTR6 Dork
4/12/22 6:27 p.m.

It's a good thing I'm so far away from you now.  That, and I'm also out of parking space.

dherr (Forum Supporter)
4/12/22 10:56 p.m.

That is my issue, the Scorpion and now the Citroen SM is bumping the MR2 out of the new shop...... 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UltimaDork
4/13/22 7:48 a.m.

I might regret this but- do you have a ballpark price in mind and/or do you want a truck instead?

dherr (Forum Supporter)
4/13/22 7:52 a.m.

Actually I do need a truck, our Suburban is on it's last legs and I need something to chase parts and tow with. Reach out to me at v8triumph at the google and we can discuss.

Mrfurzzy
Mrfurzzy New Reader
4/14/22 5:34 p.m.

I saw that and wondered if it was yours. Sad to see the project go!

dherr (Forum Supporter)
5/5/22 11:41 p.m.

Sold, headed off to Georgia next week. I just have too many cars, so this one deserved to get finished sooner than later, so hopefully he will document getting it done.

4 5 6

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
jsePDSsCM54YxDWdNPu6FFk1pXITyqnsjEslmCPOZfulkexaH26dIC4XZWWVZEqt