Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
8/31/19 3:12 p.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Yup. Wheel studs where pt. 

Pt got all the fluids changed, tuned, boost controler, wipers, air filter, and hatch struts today. 

Omni i started cleaning up door interals

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
9/5/19 6:41 p.m.

Broke the axle in white trash while on slicks. 

Tabbie got one of two new struts. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
9/12/19 7:44 p.m.

1st gen bois getting cleaned up before car show and auto x

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
9/22/19 10:35 a.m.

let the othrr half take ol white trash to the test and tune at the local 1/8th mile track. It was like ICE. Tires got blown off through 3rd. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/14/19 10:01 p.m.

sorry for the lack of being on here, life has been.... well  life... went from working a steady 40, to 7 12s to being laied off.... oh the joys. Time for some updates... 

Tabbie, nothing has changed really, cars a champ and gives me zero issues. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/14/19 10:05 p.m.

PTGT has left my possesion.... it got traded for a base 84 Omni 2.2 5 speed..... Real good friend of mine of the Princesses is the owner and both parties are very happy. 

It has gotten a quick service, shifter rods and a quick once over, its got some SUPER cool parts on it, from the wheels to chrome shelby valve cover, DCOE manifolds, mopar lowering springs, BIG BRAKE KIT for black Omni, and some other odds and ends. I am super happy with with, wanna get it cleaned up some more and just use it for a around the area cruiser. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/14/19 10:06 p.m.

Black Omni. 

I have been collecting parts for a while now, we are getting very close to the big tear town and making it the Omni to have.... I am very excited. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/14/19 10:09 p.m.

Iris spit a belt recently on my way home, it chugged and died as I got home. One belt later we are back in service. Been driving it and enjoying it tons recently. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/14/19 10:12 p.m.

Princess_Braps blue wagon has been sold after 140k and 7 years in her care... It will be missed. 

WPW got pressed into full time service and its a crazy how much nicer a 7 year 200,000 mile less car is.... It was just in for snows and mud flaps and a pre service oil change and grease. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/14/19 10:15 p.m.

The others and randoms...... 

Silver Neon: Got it to help a friend, it has a nuked motor, I have almost got it parted, going to scrap soon. 

F-650 is still the parts getter doing its thing 

White Omni: coming soon 
Lapis Sedan: coming soon 

White Trash: Got a TTI front mount, 24'' slicks, and a quafe. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/15/19 10:29 a.m.

Took some out of state friends to see "the basket" 

Also went to junkyard to get some parts for the new omni

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
12/15/19 10:48 a.m.

Lapis sedan...

Better acr clone it. Just to be cool ss me.

And I am so happy to see white trash continuing to be the pocket hot rod daily driver that I've planned it to be.

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/15/19 10:54 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Its getting the interior out of my silver car, a built 2.4 i have been working on, unsure what im doing for a trans and my KW coilovers i got from the JY. 

White trash has been a great car. You will have to drive it this summer.

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/16/19 6:21 p.m.

had to whip a radiator out of my stash due to a leak, and got my new shift rods in and installed, made it feel like a new shfiter. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/18/19 5:59 p.m.

To cold and lazy to finish the part out, but not to lazy to fix a flat. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/20/19 6:36 p.m.

Because nothings come in singles for me..... 3rd flat this week in the week and this is the worst and the best one.

Princess_Brap calls me and says she things the rear recap on her Focus is delaming and told me how to come home incase there was a issue..... Then she calls me back and tells me where she is setting..... 

This is what I got the joy of showing up to.

Nothing was found in the tread of the tire, either it was a sidewall cut, or the carcus kicked the bucket.... Im betting on a carcus failure since I just rotated and checked them all a week ago. 7 years and 70k was a good life. 

Got new snow tires paied for. Picking them up Saturday! 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/22/19 11:51 a.m.

Saturday white focus wagon got new snows due to that blowout. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/23/19 11:32 a.m.

4 more ton of gravel spread. 

Agent98
Agent98 Reader
12/23/19 11:54 a.m.

Good update professor, early Xmas present that delam. Could have caused substantial left rear wheel arch and quarter panel damage!

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/23/19 1:07 p.m.
Agent98 said:

Good update professor, early Xmas present that delam. Could have caused substantial left rear wheel arch and quarter panel damage!

We where talking about how lucky she got. My delam a few years back was brutal in comparison. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/23/19 6:16 p.m.

Cleaned gutters, got a small project started and new hatch struts on omni. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/24/19 1:19 p.m.

On paper similar. Real world diffrent. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/24/19 4:49 p.m.

Tore down far as i wanna go. Whole interior pulled, and any good parts. Need to pull headliner with clean hands and to scrap it goes friday

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/25/19 8:00 p.m.

The big gift from princess_brap

my iris car, her glh and her dads daytona. Ill have to go take a few pics of it in a few. 

Professor_Brap
Professor_Brap Dork
12/26/19 1:24 p.m.
Professor_Brap said:

The big gift from princess_brap

my iris car, her glh and her dads daytona. Ill have to go take a few pics of it in a few. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RNfeX5to00tkApjfkeCAaZsyLLklBlD0qwVOfko8yejt86oscZaruOmymdC3qyRT