1 2 3
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
1/6/24 4:59 p.m.

I keep going back to the taillight project. Outstanding stuff!

Manual_Trans
Manual_Trans New Reader
1/9/24 1:27 p.m.

This is one of the best looking R32s that I've ever come across. The color pallet is perfect. The green is beautiful. 

R32Jordie
R32Jordie New Reader
2/21/24 4:41 p.m.

Thanks for all the kind words. I am still trying to finalize the ducting package. 

For the exit duct, Due to packaging constraints, I had to exit out the side.  Im not 100% happy with the exit portion of it but the middle section maximizes all the available space.  Ideally It would exit out the side of the bumper But I cant bring myself to cut a hole in it just yet.

It is still too cold here outside Ottawa to play with resins and composits so that will have to wait a little. 

I did add a little mesh and whipped up a little ricer badge for my grille. it should be good for about a 15hp increase so time well spent for sure. 

Lastly, I managed to finally track down some media from the final (and only) round I had the car at. 

Its so fun. 

Only a few weeks left and I can fire up the parts cannon to get it ready for the season

-Jordie

R32Jordie
R32Jordie New Reader
5/7/24 7:42 a.m.

Finally got the car tuned on the ECU Master Classic. We had no issues or dramas besides the intercooler piping coming off once. 

The car ended out making 305hp/ 254tq @16psi on 91 octane. The turbo and fuel octane are the limiting factors at the moment.  

Ready to go for this weekends autocross event.

-Jordie

golfduke
golfduke Dork
5/7/24 10:08 a.m.

VERY awesome color.  I highly approve. 

R32Jordie
R32Jordie New Reader
5/8/24 7:18 a.m.

In reply to golfduke :

Thanks, It changes so much in different light. I love it. 

R32Jordie
R32Jordie New Reader
6/10/24 12:49 p.m.

A couple weeks ago I signed up for the pre season Test and Tune / Autocross school day with my local club. 

It was the first time out with the car since its been tuned. The car preformed flawlessly all day. The event allowed for way more seat time over a typical autocross round. 

The day started out nice but then it poured rain just after lunch.  This made the car a bit more of a handful as any sort of drifting is frowned upon. 

Ive got some actual lapping days coming up in July and cant wait to really put the car through its paces. 

-Jordie

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mIcR7oniA7IWse9VQwy5Ipmz9bTk6EKxom3TZOKMvspZjosLoSCyxBexSXd5qFXQ