1 2
awalker
awalker New Reader
1/30/19 11:04 a.m.

I had two cracks which was to be expected with this extent of fiberglass work, all of which were just from lack of material.
Everything should be done shrinking from the 9 months of just sitting in primer so i have went back through and blocked everything last night.
addressed a few "sink holes" and fixed all the pinholes as well.

After a hard night work I sit here in this lawn chair drinking a beer and admiring the curves and profile of the car. There is so much to like about it.

Tomorrow the plan is to get the last coat of primer on the repair issues and start on finishing up the body work on the rocker panels and addressing the lower quarter panel and door gap.

awalker
awalker New Reader
2/1/19 9:48 a.m.

Lotus Lazer blue is the color and it has Great flop and by that I mean it has great Highlights and lowlights with such a variance in color. It was cloudy and rainy when i took the photos so they really dont do justice for the color.

Fenders and doors still need a little finessing before paint.
Now I dont Need any haters about spraying pannels at seperate times..
Ive split it up where even if there is a color difference it wont be noticable.

now for the fun part.

I cant even gather words for how amazing this turning out.

rdcyclist
rdcyclist Reader
2/1/19 11:27 a.m.

Very cool. I don't think these pitchers were taken yesterday in Missouri, though...

awalker
awalker New Reader
2/1/19 1:55 p.m.

No they were not.    Hahah   im catching up on a build from this last year .   Once i finish up with that ill start on our current builds.   Which are a Bradley GT which we have plans to be powered by an Audi 3.2 tube frame.  I also have another Fiero I am working on all over paint and a few subtile modifications.    I will also be posting an Audi s6 that will be getting a few modifications in the works for later this year.

awalker
awalker New Reader
2/1/19 2:00 p.m.

And now for the moment you all have been waiting for

awalker
awalker New Reader
3/7/19 11:15 a.m.

Come see us at the Kansas City Auto Show this week 3/6/19-3/10/19   Two cars built  by me are on display orange and blue.  They are part of the Kansas City Auto Museum's Exotic and Classics Display   I am proud to have had the 2 cars selected by them.   Goes to show the quality of builds that come out of our shop.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
f58mwOCcMh4DkzSGI9tXBivuqXqw4IbHi5jNOFoLzr9r0IlyfWHV38NcLWNn4gwj