k20a2DC2
k20a2DC2 New Reader
4/20/21 3:00 p.m.

I'm a newbie here and figure I love this forum just like a few of the Honda ones. But find myself reading older posts and learning new things. But since it's been nice out weather-wise in western Maryland I have been putting in work on 1 of 3 Acuras I own. I have 2 Acura Integra a 1995 Integra LS rust bucket my daily, my 1996 silver k-swapped Integra LS which is an ongoing project or a money pit, and my $120.00 2003 Acura RSX TYPE-S rolling shell which I just got the engine/trans. Picked up a K20A with 5 speed. Got a deal on the engine and transmission. Plan to make the RSX  the new daily unless I find another that's cleaner.  I'm a newbie to the track life getting old and just want to volunteer or something but not sure where to begin from the car set up and what can be removed and relocated? Roll cage? Battery and safety features? So I been hitting the forums and so far GMS is king so much information here thank you all who help those like me. 

below are my two main projects sorry if off topic still figuring out the lay of the forum.

1996 Acura LS K20a2 Engine 5 Speed Silver with Orange wheels 

2003 Acura RSX S Rolling shell K20A 5 speed Towards the bottom

1996 Integra LS K20A2 5 Speed, RBC Intake manifold, ARP Head studs, drag cartel timing gear/mod, AEM 3.5 MAP,  k-tuned header to 2.5 exhaust, Hondata K-prov4, Action clutch/flywheel, Hasport swap axles, Koyo full-size rad, All -6AN Lines Needs feed upgraded to -8AN, Walbro 450 Pump, 14volts, Glowshift gauges, AEM Wide band need something better for A/F's

Rota Slipstream wheels Nitto neo-gen front tires, rear off the shelf Kumho Esta, Blox racing struts with Tein springs want to upgrade these to suspension I can re-valve/dyno using shop dyno, Currently doing all bushings this year and alignment don't have a garage so its canopy garage to work in. Paints little rough but it sits in the winter mostly so the body is just about rust-free. The bushings currently doing them now Hard-race and Honed Development mixed.

Need to finish ABS to non-ABS using Civic 40/40 prop valve and finish gathering turbo kit parts goal is to get caged somewhere and make like 450-500hp. I'm 36 years old and would like to get into some track time once I figure out which I want to do maybe do some volunteer at the track, meet some of you. See where it takes me learning as I go.

The K20a2 engine out of the RSX Shell originally is in the silver Integra at the time car wasn't for sale so I bought the engine and later the car was about to be junked so I bought it. Might strip fix another RSX up in better condition or use the k20A engine and find an already caged Honda Civic or something to make my track car.

2003 Acura RSX Type-S Shell $120.00 project currently $800 in a total of $920.00 with engine and transmission just got.

1995 Acura Integra All stock with CAI and 2.5 Exhaust DC Sports Daily 

Well, that's my project's. Once I figure out the forum a little bit more and uploading pictures would like to make a build post with full details with pictures of the k20a2 swapped Acura Integra. Thanks, guys.  Thanks for past posts and current because without you old pros I wouldn't be where I'm today here appreciate all the info and help DIY posts and how-to.

IG ekracer98 

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
4/20/21 7:08 p.m.

I'd love to see the build pics. Fewer a d fewer old Hondas getting built these days and I miss them. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
LkbIYTFUjOvAeesLSepvlhVe9kQJpKsndXBLuQHMN44NjmYMahJfJDKguVhn3n0A