18 19 20
iansane
iansane Dork
2/4/22 11:16 a.m.
AClockworkGarage said:

This coming Saturday I'm going to bring her out of winter hibernation and try to get her to the Cars n Coffee at Griots. We'll see if she makes it or not.

If you see me come say hi... If you see me on the side of the road... bring beer.

Generic cars and coffee or is it themed like a lot of the griots events? aka, trying to decide which car to bring if I could make it out.

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
2/4/22 3:59 p.m.

In reply to iansane :

The theme is "hot rods" but you can bring whatever. Nobody's gonna kick you out.

JeremyJ
JeremyJ Reader
2/4/22 5:03 p.m.

I just started living part time in Tacoma. How the hell did I not know about Griots? I'll have to make it to one of these meets at some point. 

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
2/5/22 2:12 a.m.
JeremyJ said:

I just started living part time in Tacoma. How the hell did I not know about Griots? I'll have to make it to one of these meets at some point. 

No time like the present. Starts at 8, see ya there. I'll be the guy who looks like me.

There's donuts.

Free donuts.

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
2/5/22 1:32 p.m.

I made it there and back again.

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
4/3/22 2:32 p.m.

After an 8 month backorder this arrived today.

In a turn that will surprise literally nobody, it's damaged.

That is, I believe the last part I need to start my weatherstripping project. Unfortunately it is the my last excuse not to.

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
6/6/22 1:17 a.m.

Took advantage of the ok weather today to replace some door trim. Nothing big, but it's something.

bonylad
bonylad HalfDork
6/6/22 8:29 a.m.

Whatever happened with the dual inlet air cleaner.........I mean I know a guy who would use it......

AClockworkGarage
AClockworkGarage Dork
6/6/22 9:39 p.m.

It's in my shed somewhere. I've still got the housing, lid, K&N, one of the scoops and a replacement decal. The ducts have disintegrated and the P.O. removed all the smog hardware.

While it's probably worth little in this condition and I'm pretty sure this car will never go back to stock, I'm still reluctant to get rid of it.

18 19 20
Birthdays
Our Preferred Partners
gIX5LEpaXhOSj72TtXiiP2HivKVQwX46xb0vFN57ykSI2kRafVwiVZLU6AZmf80K