1 2
MazdaFace (Forum Supporter)
MazdaFace (Forum Supporter) Dork
4/1/22 5:39 a.m.

Holy crap update time. Sold the GTI annnd accidentally started modifying the sportwagen tdi. Swapped the konigs onto it before selling the gti. Since selling the gti, the wagon has gotten a Buzzken dpf/egr delete, Malone stage 2 tune, Malone dsg tune, s&b intake, mk6 gti steering wheel swap (with working flappy paddles), VWR lowering springs (1" drop) with Koni oranges, mk7.5 style headlights with led bulbs, gti grill (with tdi badge), gti style lower grill, and added oe foglights, and some carbon fiber mirror caps. So yea, oops lol.

4/1/22 6:04 a.m.

Also, the tiny human is doing well and is already obsessed with cars. Comes running anytime a car video is put on TV, goes to shows and meets with us, and about breaks his neck to turn and look anytime a loud vehicle goes by, usually followed by a point and an "ooooooo"

10001110101 Reader
4/1/22 8:11 a.m.
MazdaFace (Forum Supporter) said:

Holy crap update time. Sold the GTI annnd accidentally started modifying the sportwagen tdi. Swapped the konigs onto it before selling the gti. Since selling the gti, the wagon has gotten a Buzzken dpf/egr delete, Malone stage 2 tune, Malone dsg tune, s&b intake, mk6 gti steering wheel swap (with working flappy paddles), VWR lowering springs (1" drop) with Koni oranges, mk7.5 style headlights with led bulbs, gti grill (with tdi badge), gti style lower grill, and added oe foglights, and some carbon fiber mirror caps. So yea, oops lol.

I am waiting for my warranty to end, but I'd really like your thoughts on the Buzzken/Malone setup. Suspension and wheels are done and it's hard to not delete and tune.

GasTungstenArc
GasTungstenArc Reader
4/1/22 8:19 a.m.
JeremyJ said:
Brotus7 said:

I'm going to have to get one of those mirrors.  That seems like a good idea.  

4/1/22 1:05 p.m.

In reply to 10001110101 :

Love the setup. I went with the resonated setup and had an exhaust shop hack off the muffler and weld tips on and it sounds great. It's aggressive but not obnoxious at all on the highway. Even the wife approves of it 

4/3/22 12:40 a.m.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
TBwYFNGGqMvmQkEk8L8mysO1IvhWlg92Nx8MAlhlPM553qA0vXilUulKVQ3RGYIZ