Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
10/30/20 8:05 a.m.
AxeHealey said:
Tony Sestito said:

In reply to GIRTHQUAKE :

motorcycle-sized car tent

Wut.

One of those Shelter Logic tent things. It's smaller than the usual size you see. Definitely could have worded that better!

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
10/30/20 8:09 a.m.

It's been raining all week long, which I figured would be the ultimate test to see if the door is sealed up enough to prevent water from getting in. So far, so good! No leaks, but there's a little moisture near the threshold. The sills are bone dry so far, which was another concern. I did a thing... successfully!!!

Tony Sestito
Tony Sestito PowerDork
11/2/20 4:14 p.m.

No pics, but I had a few minutes to get out to the garage and tackle some cleaning, tossing, and other things over the weekend. One thing I did was stapling up some of the falling roof insulation. This should help in keeping the garage warm this winter. It's been off the roof for years now! I still need to hang more of it that fell, but I ran out of staples. Eventually, I'll be buying some more and getting it hung up.

I also need to clean/reorganize a lot more, but it's getting there. Tossed out a good amount of crap already. Might have to put up a "for sale" thread on here with some stuff for cars I no longer have. Still have a pile of Saab 9-5 parts, some Turbo Dodge stuff, and some leftover 2010-13 Mazda 3 bits that need to leave.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xE5MXofneDpnTtoWu3eR02GGTG18EED3BXcA5nLaJJ9hZ2t1HwBVgCn7QTS2aZih