Nitroracer (Forum Supporter)
Nitroracer (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
10/14/19 7:42 p.m.

Listed for sale is my 1964 Oldsmobile Dynamic 88 Fiesta Wagon. I purchased the car a few years ago from an Oldsmobile collector in Ohio and have brought it back to a good running and driving condition while leaving the body and paint as-is with a perfectly aged patina.

This wagon has 64k miles and has logged numerous road trips across the state of Pennsylvania. The 394ci engine runs good and the transmission shifts as it should. The engine was given a full tune up (plugs, wires, points, cap, rotor, etc.) and I found date codes from 1964 on many of the parts that I replaced. I recently added a rebuilt carburetor as well. The battery is a recent replacement along with a high torque starter and new cables. There are some minor leaks but nothing that requires constant attention and topping off fluids each time the wagon is taken out.

The front brakes have been upgraded to discs which necessitated the larger 17x8 wheels and tires to clear the 12" rotors. All of the parts used for the upgrade, along with all other work I have done on the car over the course of my ownership has been logged and will be provided with the car. The tires are sized correctly and the speedometer still reads true. I still have the original drums, wheels, tires, and hub caps for anyone who wishes to go back to the original look. The car feels much safer to drive in modern traffic with the upgrade. I also have the stock rear springs if you would like more height in the back.

I have some documentation from the original purchase of the car which came from Fred Brown Cadillac Oldsmobile of Portsmouth, Ohio. The original owner traded in his 57' Olds wagon for this new 64' model.

This wagon is located in Shippensburg, Pennsylvania and the sale price is $7500. Please contact Matt by PM for more information.

Link to Photo Gallery

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
10/14/19 7:59 p.m.

ohhh thats cool.

P3PPY
P3PPY Reader
10/14/19 9:18 p.m.

SO cool! I like that a LOT

AxeHealey
AxeHealey HalfDork
10/15/19 9:02 a.m.

Ugh. Want.

GLWS.

5/26/20 9:26 p.m.

Car is back out of storage and available for test drives. Price drop to $7500 / OBO.

03Panther
03Panther Reader
5/28/20 1:19 a.m.

Love wagons! Even have SHMBO’s approval... IF my project car sales produce enough money

6/26/20 4:38 p.m.

*Sold*

03Panther
03Panther HalfDork
6/27/20 1:17 a.m.

Is there gonna be build thread from her new owner?  I'm soooo jealous...

6/27/20 12:59 p.m.

Likely not on this one.  But he is local so I might see it around after he works on it.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GNs7oeAIGb4GQ1dCseUMG8TUZLlreu48jQ0CgpJPalMusiJ4OmyKpG7oHxm7p64I