Danny Shields
Danny Shields HalfDork
11/26/18 11:29 a.m.

Wow, such a pretty little thing! And what an interesting collection of stablemates!

We still have my wife's '73 Midget in storage, her first new car. I have been pondering pulling it out of its little barn and putting it back on the road, although it was pretty tired before it ever went in the barn so it will need lots of work.  Yours looks great. Is that the factory color?

NOHOME
NOHOME UltimaDork
11/26/18 11:59 a.m.

That car looks very nice. Have you considered BAT as a sales venue?

Pete

dculberson
dculberson UltimaDork
11/26/18 12:59 p.m.

That seems like a steal of a price. I already have a small convertible and a cool classic and zero room but that's cheap enough to make me think.

Robbie
Robbie UltimaDork
11/26/18 1:07 p.m.
dculberson said:

That seems like a steal of a price. I already have a small convertible and a cool classic and zero room but that's cheap enough to make me think.

Damn. No kidding.

NOHOME
NOHOME UltimaDork
11/26/18 1:10 p.m.

Yeah..my spridget itch is well scratched. But had it not been, I know enough to know a good deal when I see one. That thing looks like arrive and drive.

It also fits my model of "Classics Are Free" in that I have no doubt that after five years of diligent ownership, you could sell it for exactly what you paid; making classic car driving a very cheap hobby.

Classic car restoring on the other hand, will always just be a crack habit.

Pete

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
11/27/18 7:42 a.m.

Well out of my price range, but that is one fine RWA Midget. 

You have a Cessna in your garage???  And an Isetta??  And a _____?   

Butchie
Butchie
1/31/19 1:04 p.m.

Are you still interested in letting go of your Midget?  Maybe we can do some trading.  I beleive I have something you may want.  Are  you interested in a Bugeye that I restored in 1999 and maybe some really nice things that go Bang?

The Bugeye had everything put in it New, Engine Rebuilt Completely, New Interior, Rear End Rebuilt, New Tires on it Now(Michelins), Ribcase Trans, New Clutch Pack, New Brakes and Wheel Cylinders.  The only Problem is it now has some stuck rings in it , at least that is what my guy says.  Just last week we pulled the engine out.

Runs good but the compression is down on it.  You can hear it run and it sounds good and does not smoke at all.

I found your add while looking for a Midget with low miles that I could get a 1275 out of.

I live in Buckhannon.  Let me know if you might be interested and I could send you some pictures.

Thank You 

Alfred Nesbitt

128racecar
128racecar Reader
1/31/19 4:09 p.m.

I looked through the last couple years of your posts, and couldn’t find a listing for the fabled MGB GT. Details?

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
1/31/19 5:11 p.m.
128racecar said:

I looked through the last couple years of your posts, and couldn’t find a listing for the fabled MGB GT. Details?

Oh it’s there sweetheart.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xF5GatcKoMOBd9XbVhpAZCoOTv9AU2fBYNZUghlA5BFvEgnAui0OEtyUPi6QYFUW