Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non SuperDork
6/2/23 8:08 p.m.

Dammit GRM autocorrect system. angry

A think one of you here will BUY this car just for the baby got back feature!cheeky

Dodge Mirada 

Very low miles too. 

http://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/720524823407118/

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
6/2/23 8:24 p.m.

On seeing the title I thought did Dodge make any cars in the 80s cool enough to be worth $5500.  Picture answered the question with a loud NO.

759NRNG
759NRNG PowerDork
6/2/23 8:31 p.m.

Uh what stampster!!!! you'd be the king of the bar ditch with this bitch over der in da swamp BRAHEEN!!! Dude this is SO you....DEW EAT

chandler
chandler MegaDork
6/2/23 9:35 p.m.

Not sure about the continental kit but I would rock that thing.

Docwemple
Docwemple HalfDork
6/3/23 11:20 a.m.

Proof that Chrysler couldn't really engineer anything properly. That Continental kit looks worse than what most backyard mechanics could create 

Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself
Russian Warship, Go Berkeley Yourself PowerDork
6/3/23 11:44 a.m.

In reply to Docwemple :

That Continental kit wasn't anything the factory installed...

eastsideTim
eastsideTim UltimaDork
6/3/23 3:46 p.m.

Someone I rallycrossed with had one, painted flat black, and with a loud exhaust.  Between that and the Roadkill pro street Miranda, I kind of want one.  Just not with a cloth top and a continental kit.

Scott M
Scott M New Reader
6/5/23 12:37 a.m.
Stampie said:

On seeing the title I thought did Dodge make any cars in the 80s cool enough to be worth $5500.  Picture answered the question with a loud NO.

Sure they did ;)

Shelby CSX - Wikipedia

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
6/5/23 9:34 a.m.
Scott M said:
Stampie said:

Sure they did ;)

Shelby CSX - Wikipedia

Yeah, I'm thinking Stampie must be really young. I mean there's the Shelby CSX, the GLH, the rampage, the turbo minivans, the host of other turbo cars that were way more exciting than most other cars out there. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
q6rAhSXP4XxPjC4Y3LUKSlPCiDYyy9czqahN9duw1Fyoy9Xl2AxbFmli2pJRLwPT