jaxwithanx
jaxwithanx
12/1/13 3:50 a.m.

Not selling at this time.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
12/1/13 7:44 a.m.

The first pic and paragraph are a bit confusing. Looks like a nice wagon. GLWS.

Billy_Bottle_Caps
Billy_Bottle_Caps HalfDork
12/1/13 1:54 p.m.

wagon is sweet....

jaxwithanx
jaxwithanx New Reader
12/1/13 2:03 p.m.
Ian F wrote: The first pic and paragraph are a bit confusing. Looks like a nice wagon. GLWS.
Billy_Bottle_Caps wrote: wagon is sweet....

Appreciate it. Cleaned that up a bit....hopefully more clear.

Adjusted price after discussing with friend and looking back into the market....thought an original 245T might command a little more scratch but overshot.

mndsm
mndsm UltimaDork
12/1/13 2:18 p.m.

TBH, I'd rather have the wagon- but that's me. If I had the cash, I'd be on a plane. I need another DD. GLWS.

Sil80redtop
Sil80redtop Reader
12/1/13 4:09 p.m.

Both of those cars look bad@ss. GLWS.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
12/1/13 5:29 p.m.

Tags are Washington and your location is Texas, I haz confuzion

psteav
psteav Dork
12/2/13 2:10 a.m.

Clinical Rotations = Doctor to be, working all over the country in 2 month chunks.

jaxwithanx
jaxwithanx New Reader
12/4/13 4:19 a.m.
mndsm wrote: TBH, I'd rather have the wagon- but that's me. If I had the cash, I'd be on a plane. I need another DD. GLWS.

Love the wagon, generally a wagon guy. But I have a truck for utility and the sedan was just too nice for me to pass up...had known about it for years and finally got a chance to buy. Has way more labor hours than I'd ever have time to put in (or would pay money to have done).

Wagon is just an easier sell for me right now. Couple people coming by tomorrow. If nothing firm by Monday it'll be up on eBay.

slippermittens
slippermittens None
12/7/13 3:51 p.m.

I would definitely care for that car, and would need help with shipping. I sent you an e-mail, let me know if you still have it.

Ken

k.dunning@live.com

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
K4IKpco1OCyTjPgHILTnq4JNaRuUCYwJquLxxAkC37uAz6mGgLqY7acXyDpcrMHP